September 24th, 2019

Some of the crew of "Icky and Kat and Balty and Bones" From left: Shona Rodman (voice of Jules), Greg Jbara (voice of Wilson), Karen Kennedy (voice of Teena), Nathan Jones (engineer/sound designer), Phil Lollar (writer/director/composer), Will Ryan (voice of Eugene, composer), Katriona Kennedy (voice of Lena)

Some of the crew of “Icky and Kat and Balty and Bones” From left: Shona Rodman (voice of Jules), Greg Jbara (voice of Wilson), Karen Kennedy (voice of Teena), Nathan Jones (engineer/sound designer), Phil Lollar (writer/director/composer), Will Ryan (voice of Eugene, composer), Katriona Kennedy (voice of Lena)

Actor/singer Gregory Jbara and writer/director/composer talk about Adventures in Odyssey’s adaptation of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: “Icky and Kat and Balty and Bones” (Plus, Bob and Jesse share new podcast music!)

Do you know which episode the original Adventures in Odyssey podcast closing music came from? Tell us in the comments below. If you post the first comment that mentions the correct episode, we’ll give you a shoutout on a future podcast.

Bring Your Bible to SchoolBring Your Bible to School Day

Be a part of  nationwide, student-led movement happening on October 3!

The Whit AwardWise, Trusted, Kind: Who Comes to Mind?

Tell us about your friend, family member, teacher or coach who’s been a wise and encouraging mentor for you—like Whit.

Album 67: More than Meets the EyeAlbum 67: More than Meets the Eye – on the radio starting October 5!

When Emily and Matthew find themselves trapped inside an unfinished escape room in the basement of Whit’s End, their only way out is to follow the clues to unlock the steel door before time runs out. Meanwhile new wide receiver Buck Oliver faces some unexpected challenges on the way to the high school football state championship when the team hires a new assistant coach – Eugene Meltsner. Across town, Connie Kendall’s wedding planning business becomes more complicated than she ever imagined when a family member raises suspicions about the groom’s past. Don’t miss a single twist or turn in these six adventure-filled stories.

Podcast Links

Tags: , , ,

164 Comments on “Upcoming Odyssey musical features Tony Award-winning singer (Plus: new podcast music!)”

• Gisela on September 24th, 2019 - 12:24pm

AHHH!! I am *so* excited!!!

• WWIININJA on September 24th, 2019 - 12:49pm

Fun! Can’t wait!

• NInetales on September 24th, 2019 - 12:53pm

Wow! New music!! I’m never gonna get used to that haha

• WIININJA on September 24th, 2019 - 1:00pm

Sorry, that last comment was incomplete. Here is the real link.
    (I have a stinky keyboard. Lol)

• Ninetales on September 24th, 2019 - 1:00pm

Is the answer: welcoming Wooton or broken window

• Gabriel on September 24th, 2019 - 1:56pm

I want my B-TV.

• Gisela on September 24th, 2019 - 2:19pm

Album 67 is an amazing album, ya’ll won’t want to miss it! This album has the following episodes:
    1) Rightly Dividing
    2) Man of the House
    3) Page from the Playbook
    4) A Sacrificial Escape
    5) Nightmares by Constance, part 1
    6) Nightmares by Constance, part 2

I was not disappointed with a single episode! My personal favorite of the six is ‘A Sacrificial Escape’ but they’re all amazing! Y’all do not want to miss them when they’re online & on the radio because this album blew me away!

• Gisela on September 24th, 2019 - 2:20pm

I’m listening to a bunch of episodes with similar music themes to the old music on the podcast. I thought it might have been ‘Top This!’ but I didn’t hear that particular music in it. 🙂 :p

• Hannah on September 24th, 2019 - 2:27pm

The episode the music is from is The Power of One

• Garrett on September 24th, 2019 - 2:31pm

I am pretty sure that the correct episode is I Want My B-TV! This is not as much about getting a shout out, but about the fact that I am a fan who knows these things and who has heard albums 1-66! (By the way, I am looking forward to albums 67-68!) I have heard almost every episode! I am saying the episode name because of my love and knowledge of AIO!

• Ninetales on September 24th, 2019 - 3:08pm

Wait, no… Is it number 298: I want my BTV? I just listened to it.

• melissa on September 24th, 2019 - 5:13pm

cool podcast ant I can’t waite to listen to album 67 on t he radio octuber fifth at Gisela wow those epesodes a re going to be grate is the answer I want my btv? I’m shure I’m rite I hurd every edventures in odyssey episode and I’m shure my btv is the answer and cool music to t his podcast Melissa congrets to john camball

• Jell-O on September 25th, 2019 - 4:46am

New podcast?!! I didn’t see this until just now! Can’t wait to listen!

• COOlcuz on September 25th, 2019 - 8:15am

I like the new music because it makes me think of the Odyssey episodes! Love it!
    Katriona Kennedy is so beautiful! I love her hair!
    Can someone please explain Shonas last name? Is it a stage name? Is she married? I’m confused. If no one knows thats alright! Its her business! Thanks!

• COOlcuz on September 25th, 2019 - 8:54am

@MODERATORS:
    I have no idea what episode the music is from! Sorry!

• melissa on September 25th, 2019 - 12:15pm

At coolcuze the music is from the episode I want my btv and shona is merried her last name is robben I think I can’t wate fore album 67 next weekend on the radio Melissa at coolcuze you hurd the episode I want my btv rite? I have it’s a good episode if you have not hurd it yet you should here it melissa

• Gisela on September 25th, 2019 - 1:15pm

@Coolcuz
    Shona is married! 😀

• Jesse on September 25th, 2019 - 2:10pm

Is it “The Beginning of Novacom”? I noticed that the Candid conversations with Connie candid conversations with Connie had the podcast theme. Thanks!

• Jell-O on September 25th, 2019 - 2:59pm

@COOLCUZ
    Shona Kennedy got married and became Shona Rodman. I don’t know her husband’s name is, but anyway, yeah. 🙂

• Jell-O on September 25th, 2019 - 3:08pm

@MODS
    I have no clue about the music… is it from a Candid Conversations with Connie scene?? Probably not, just guessing!

• Jell-O on September 25th, 2019 - 6:13pm

I wish “Icky and Kat and Balty and Bones” wasn’t just a club episode! It sounds so good! Does anyone knows if you can buy just ONE month of the Adventures in Odyssey Club, or does it have to be 6 months?

• Gisela on September 25th, 2019 - 8:44pm

Just relistened to ‘I Want My BTV!’ and y’all nailed it on the music. Good job, Gabriel for getting that so fast!

• Zane on September 25th, 2019 - 9:55pm

The ending music from the old podcast episodes are from the episode I want my BTV

• Zane on September 25th, 2019 - 10:00pm

The ending music on the old podcast episodes is from the episode, “I Want My B-Tv”.

• MTFBWY on September 26th, 2019 - 1:41am

@COOLCUZ,JELL-O
    Yeah, but they should do a podcast explaining it to all fans.

• COOlcuz on September 26th, 2019 - 7:57am

Thank you! I guessed she was married!

• COOlcuz on September 26th, 2019 - 7:59am

@MODERATORS:
    Is the music from “NEW YEARS LIVE”? I’m not sure but it sounds like the right music.

• TIFFANY on September 26th, 2019 - 11:11am

hello everyone its tiffany,
    I have some really bad news my dad was killed in a car accident about two weeks ago
    alone with my best friend who is also my twin brother really hard time for me right now and I would appreciate it if yall could please pray for me and my mom it would mean alot to me
    thanks.
    Tiffany

• Elise on September 26th, 2019 - 1:06pm

Cool!

• Liacupcake on September 26th, 2019 - 3:19pm

I LOVE the new music, almost as much as Jesse does! Well, that’s a stretch.?

• Moriah on September 26th, 2019 - 4:07pm

Yes! New podcast! Sorry that I haven’t been been on here for a while. How are you guys doing? I am trying to write some songs on the guitar.
    ~Moriah

• Anonymous on September 26th, 2019 - 11:42pm

Welcoming wooden or maybe the beginning of novacation or broken window

• COOlcuz on September 27th, 2019 - 7:06am

Good morning everyone! How are you?

• Jell-O on September 27th, 2019 - 11:24am

@MTFBWY
    Yeah. I guess the answer’s “I want my B-TV” because that’s what everybody’s saying. But that episode is like one of the only ones I haven’t heard!

• Anonymous on September 27th, 2019 - 12:45pm

At tiffany I’m sorry to here about your dad nd brotyer I will prey fore you and your mom god is with you I ment your brother Melissa at Gisela I like I want my btv episode Melissa At Gisela are you getting album 67 on cd? my friend Jeremy is getting the cd on emazon the cd of album 67 melissa

• melissa on September 27th, 2019 - 12:47pm

At maria that’s cool you are riding songs on the gitar I use to play the violen in elmentry and part of middle s chool but I like the piano better melissa

• Me on September 27th, 2019 - 12:56pm

Just listened to The Mortal Coil Pt.2
    Jason’s voice is Sooooo weird!
    His voice now is way better!
    (No offense to the actor in that episode)
    Also haven’t commented in forever!

• Me on September 27th, 2019 - 12:58pm

its hard to believe Shona is married, she look like she’s 16!
    Doesn’t she.

• Me on September 27th, 2019 - 12:58pm

?

• Jell-O on September 27th, 2019 - 3:38pm

@TIFFANY
    Oh no! I’m so sorry about your dad and you brother. I can’t imagine how awful it must be. I will most definitely pray for you and your mother.
    Isaiah 41:10-
    “Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you.”
    John 14:27-
    “Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. Let not your heart be burdened or fearful.”

• Jell-O on September 27th, 2019 - 3:40pm

@ME
    I agree on both counts! Jason does sound kind of funny– I agree that Townsend Coleman has the best voice for the role! And Shona does look really young to be married already!

• Jell-O on September 27th, 2019 - 6:50pm

@MELISSA
    I play the piano too! How long have you been playing it?

• KNITTINGFUN on September 27th, 2019 - 9:50pm

TIFFANY,
    I’m so sorry to hear about your dad and brother. I’ll be praying. I can’t stop crying now. I know it’s hard girl! I lost my Dad in a car accident, so I sorta understand what you’re going through. I know we probably don’t know each other. I’m always of and on, on here. But I want you to know that I’m praying you all, and that I’m here if you ever want to talk.

• GOdgirl on September 27th, 2019 - 10:52pm

Tiffany, I am sooo sorry. Even though I don’t know you or your family, I am completely gutted for you. I will be praying for you with all my heart. Remember that Jesus has this in His hands and He is with you. I know this doesn’t mean much right now, but I hope you will feel God’s blessings on your life. He loves you so much, Tiffany. I will be praying for you.
    All my love, Savannah.

• Gisela on September 28th, 2019 - 7:55am

@JELL-O
    Yes, you can get to OAClub for one month and then it automatically cancels on the final day. I have done that before!

• Gisela on September 28th, 2019 - 8:00am

If any of y’all get the OAClub for a short period of time, here are some really good, exclusive episodes to listen to!

‘Thirty Jays Hath September’ – this episode is hilarious & also lets the audience see what goes on inside Jay’s head

‘Charlotte’ – this episode is phenomenal & explains Pastor Wilson Knox and Whit’s rocky relationship in the past. If you liked ‘Clara’ you will love this!

‘Swept Away, parts 1-2’ – this episode is so GOOD! Eugene tries to prevent a flood from destroying Odyssey

• Gisela on September 28th, 2019 - 8:07am

(Continued):

‘Met His Match’ – Penny & Olivia play matchmaker for Mr. Whittaker… & succeed?

‘Take Every Thought Captive’ – this episode will end and you will sit there without words. It’s so powerful!

‘There and Back Again, parts 1-3’ – Explains where Jay was during his time off the show. Really intriguing, too!

‘Mean Streak’ – This episode is hilarious & great! Connie’s childhood bully comes back with a seemingly changed heart & chaos ensues

There are more, but there’s a start!

• Anonymous on September 28th, 2019 - 9:20am

JELL-O
    You can get the club for just one month. I have done it multiple times.

• Anonymous on September 28th, 2019 - 9:48am

Um when I try to play Predicament of Biblcal Proprotions it plays The Long End. Anyone else having this problem?

• Kaylynne on September 28th, 2019 - 11:19am

@Tiffany awwww I am so sorry to hear that! I will totally pray for you. Jesus loves you, and is with you. *sends hugs* I’ll be praying for the rest of your family too.

• dance on September 28th, 2019 - 12:40pm

is it i want my btv? or btv revenge?

• lauren on September 28th, 2019 - 8:11pm

@ me
    ya i think that shona looks like she is 16 too

lauren

• agenx37 on September 29th, 2019 - 1:46pm

[email protected] Did you now that album 67 is on the radio on: 9/31/2019.
    [email protected] Has anyone read Boxcar children (or watched) it!?

• Artsy girL on September 29th, 2019 - 2:00pm

@Me. Yes she does!

• Asonofgod on September 29th, 2019 - 8:45pm

A guess this message is more to the moderators of this site. Would it be at all possible to get the music from, “The Green Ring Conspiracy” and “The Long End.” The guitar riffs and music in general sounded sick. It would be sweet if you released them to listen to for free. Any ways, thank you for your time.

• Mermaid12 on September 30th, 2019 - 3:36am

TIFFANY: oh my! I am so sry! I cannot even imagine! I will pray! ????????

• COOlcuz on September 30th, 2019 - 7:16am

@TIFFANY:
    Praying!

@ME:
    I agree with everything you just said!

@JELL-O:
    Hi! How are you? Anything exciting happening to you this week? We don’t have anything great going on.

@NAVYGUY:
    Hi! How are you?

@MODERATORS:
    Thank you thank you thank you for all that you do!!!!! You guys are awesome and do a great job with this and on the Odyssey episodes!!!! God bless!!

@GISELA:
    Is that your real name?

@ZANE:
    Are you new? If so, welcome to the group!!

@MTFBWY:
    Hi! Are you new?

• Liacupcake on September 30th, 2019 - 8:01am

@ME, I agree on both thoughts. Have you listened to Album 67 yet?

• melissa on September 30th, 2019 - 8:45am

Hi every one happy Monday it’s the last of September tommrow is octuber first wow thanks giving and crismas are coming up sooner I can’t wate to listen to the first episode of album 67 on the radio this weekend yae melissa

• Gisela on September 30th, 2019 - 10:18am

@Tiffany
    I just saw your comment and I’m so sorry about your dad. I know it’s hard but you will get through it and you’ll be a stronger person because of it. I will pray for you and your family everyday.

• melissa on September 30th, 2019 - 11:13am

At Jell O I play the piano all my life sence I was little but I stopped playing it I may take some classes I don’t know though I love the piano and I could play a couple of songs What do you have a keybord What type of keybord I use to have casio a Yamaha Melissa At dance the answer is I want my btv Melissa at Gisela those epesoeds sound cool I liked last weekend episode melissa

• melissa on September 30th, 2019 - 11:15am

At loren I liked last weekend’s episode it was a club episode I can’t wate fore album 67 to air on the radio this Saturday yae Melissa at loren how long have you ben listening to odyssey I ben listening to odyssey fore a long time melissa

• melissa on September 30th, 2019 - 11:21am

At engex 37 I don’t have a odyssey radio station in my state so I just listen to the epesodes on the foucuse on the family website but thanks fore the information melissa

• Gisela on September 30th, 2019 - 11:41am

@COOLCUZ
    No, my real name is not ‘Gisela’. It’s Gianna!

• Gisela on September 30th, 2019 - 11:42am

@Melissa
    I preordered album 67 and am very excited to have a physical copy 😀

• Jell-O on September 30th, 2019 - 11:57am

@AGENTX37
    I have read the Boxcar Children! I like them pretty well. 🙂

• Mermaid12 on September 30th, 2019 - 11:59am

TIFFANY: I was rushing this morning and forgot to say a few things in my first comment. Again, I am so sry for ur loss!! I could not even imagine. I have a twin brother too. If u need to talk, or if I can do anything, then please let me know. I know KNITTINGFUN on here and the club. I do recommend u speak to her. She is a amazing friend and she has been through something like you.

Again I will pray for you and your mom. May God give you and your family strength through this!!

• Jell-O on September 30th, 2019 - 12:01pm

@COOLCUZ
    Well, on Saturday a ran a 5K and a quarter-mile sprint. I placed 2nd for the sprint, but I didn’t place in the 5K. It was a lot of fun, though, but REALLY hard!!

• Jell-O on September 30th, 2019 - 12:04pm

@GISELA and @ANONYMOUS
    Thank you! I’ve always wanted the CLUB, but someone told me you had to get either six months or a year! I’m so glad you can get it for just a month!

• Jell-O on September 30th, 2019 - 2:20pm

@MELISSA
    We do have a keyboard; it’s a Casio, but it’s kind of old and it’s broken, so I don’t play it much. We have an acoustic piano, which is what I play on. I love the piano too! I’m homeschooled, and piano practice is one of my “subjects”, and it is my favorite part of the school day!

• Lydia on September 30th, 2019 - 5:05pm

@Tiffany I am soooo sorry for you. My family will be praying for you and your mom.

• knittingfun on September 30th, 2019 - 6:40pm

JELL-O,
    I’m responding to your comment from the other podcast. That’s a wonderful idea! I have really wanted to sell my knitted stuff before, but I never knew where to start, and I still don’t! One of the problems is being under age for a lot of stuff, and having to have money in the first place to start it! We were talking about setting up at a Festival sometime. I hope we do, because then I could sell my knitted things there! Do you have any tips on how to start something online for it? 🙂

• knittingfun on September 30th, 2019 - 6:41pm

JELL-O,
    And thank you for praying!

• AgentX14 on October 1st, 2019 - 6:09am

Verse of the day from the agency: See, darkness covers the earth
    and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. (Isaiah 60:2)

Join the agency here:

• melissa on October 1st, 2019 - 7:18am

At Gisela that’s cool Are you going to listen to album 67 on the radio? At Jello that’s cool that you have a acustic piano and a casio keybord Do you like bening home schooled? I went to regiuler school I agree the piano is a good instrument melissa

• Anonymous on October 1st, 2019 - 8:06am

AGENX37 That can not be possible. There is only 30 days in September.

• Godgirl on October 1st, 2019 - 8:36am

Is there some way a homeschooler can get involved in “Bring Your Bible To School Day”?

• KNITTINGFUN on October 1st, 2019 - 8:49am

Tiffany,
    Here are some Bible verses that were encouraging to me when I lost my Dad. I hope you’ll find some peace with them. I’m still praying for you and your Mom! I’m so sorry girl! If you ever want to talk, I’m here, but remember that Jesus is always there. He’ll never leave you, and he loves you.
    “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” Phil. 4:13
    “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1

• KNITTINGFUN on October 1st, 2019 - 8:55am

Tiffany,
    “The Lord will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
    People on AIO club is praying for you and your Mom. I wish I could just hug and cry with you right now. I won’t stop praying for you both!

• Gisela on October 1st, 2019 - 9:32am

@JELL-O
    You can even get a two-week free trial before paying for a month! 🙂

• COOlcuz on October 1st, 2019 - 10:06am

@KNITTINGFUN:
    Selling online isn’t as easy as you may think. My aunt and uncle had an Etsy shop and they made a bunch of things to sell. Unfortunately, they had a lot of things that DIDN’T sell. Not to discourage you or anything! Just a caution! Look up places that might let you set up a stand for free. You can sell crafts, knitting, and even baked goods. Prayin for ya girl!

• Me on October 1st, 2019 - 1:47pm

Knittingfun
    I am going to probably sell my crochet stuff online With Etsy as soon as I’m old enough!
    Stocking up now…

• COOlcuz on October 1st, 2019 - 2:10pm

We have a piano, but I don’t know how to read music or play it. I want to though!!

• Gisela on October 1st, 2019 - 3:17pm

“Rightly Dividing” (the first episode of album 67) airs this weekend!!

• #BIBLEBRO on October 1st, 2019 - 3:53pm

I want more free episodes!!!!!!!!!!!

• KNITTINGFUN on October 1st, 2019 - 6:07pm

COOLCUZ,
    Thank you!! I might look into that! Yeah, my Mom has an Etsy shop, and has sold a few needle felted things, but such a few things over several years… It makes me nervous wanting to do that.. I’d feel I’d be wasting my time, but yet, I still want to try!

• KNITTINGFUN on October 1st, 2019 - 6:09pm

Me,
    That sounds like a good idea! Are you making your own patterns?

• Jell-O on October 1st, 2019 - 6:26pm

@MELISSA
    I love being homeschooled! It’s great.
    @ME
    I have a friend who else handmade wristlets, clutch bags, and lanyards on Etsy. Although I think you have to pay a percentage of what you make off an item to the website.

• Jell-O on October 1st, 2019 - 6:28pm

@TIFFANY
    Praying! *Hugs*

• Wwiininja on October 2nd, 2019 - 5:16am

@Tiffany:
    I’m so sorry to hear about that! I am praying!

• Wwiininja on October 2nd, 2019 - 5:16am

@Gisela
    I’ve listened to all of those episodes! I love them!

• Marisa on October 2nd, 2019 - 5:35am

@GodGirl
    As a fellow homeschooler (well technically online schooler) yeah it’s difficult. But here are some things you can do. Make a chat group with other homeschool friends and talk about the Bible and share your favorite verses. Support public schooler friends who are bringing their Bible. You can send pics of yourself with your Bible to the Bring your Bible social media, and complete the surveys they send out. Hope this helps! Be creative about it!

• COOlcuz on October 2nd, 2019 - 7:54am

@GISELA:
    I like the name Gianna!

I have read the Boxcar children and I loved them (the older ones were better than the newer ones.)
    -Cc

• COOlcuz on October 2nd, 2019 - 9:21am

I have a question:
    I have a brother who is two years younger than I am. He is horrible! He hits us, bad mouths us, beats us up, and is very cruel. My parents know, but dont do anything. It is very hard not to want to harm him. What should I do? I really need help! Thank you!

• Anonymous on October 2nd, 2019 - 5:23pm

At Gisela I can’t wate to listen to a lbum 67 this weekend I’m shure it’s a good album melissa

• COOlcuz on October 3rd, 2019 - 6:48am

@MARISA:
    The one problem with being homeschooled is no homecoming or prom! I’ve always wanted to go to both!

• COOlcuz on October 3rd, 2019 - 9:25am

God bless everyone who takes their Bibles to school! If I went to a public school, I would definitely be taking mine! Are any of you guys taking yours?

• Gisela on October 3rd, 2019 - 11:27am

@COOLCUZ
    That sounds awful! You could could talk to your parents privately and tell them about the situation. Explain it is not just anything playful and your brother is being very unkind and cruel.
    If that does nothing, then just avoid being around your brother alone so he can’t hurt you. If an adult is around, they’ll put a stop to it. Advise siblings to do the same.
    Listen, I know that must be hard but there are ways to improve your situation.
    God bless!

• Jell-O on October 3rd, 2019 - 12:17pm

@COOLCUZ
    I found more similarities! I’ve been there, too, with my brother, who’s ALSO 2 years younger than I am! And I totally understand how you feel. It’s a difficult situation! So here are some things you could do:
    -Pray for your brother! He may really need it.
    -Re-tell your parents about how serious this is getting. Sometimes parents hear you, but they don’t really see it as serious as it is to you. I think if you bring it up more than once, they’ll see how much of a problem it is.

Cont.

• Jell-O on October 3rd, 2019 - 12:28pm

@COOLCUZ

-When he’s in a good mood, gently and compassionately give your brother Colossians 4:6-
    “Let you speech be seasoned with salt, so that it gives grace to those who hear, so that you may know how to rightly answer each person.”
    Don’t try to guilt him into apologizing, to make yourself seem like the better Christian, or point out everything he does wrong to you- just try to help him. Show him that you love him and that you want to help him grow.
    I hope this helps! <3

• COOlcuz on October 3rd, 2019 - 12:32pm

@MELISSA:
    It’s a great album! <3

• COOlcuz on October 3rd, 2019 - 12:44pm

@PETERF:
    Are you homeschooled? Just curious!

• Backwardsboy on October 3rd, 2019 - 1:50pm

@agenx37

I have read the Boxcar Children. We have books 1-8.

• BacKwardsboy on October 3rd, 2019 - 1:52pm

@coolcuz

I am homeschooled for your information.

• Gisela on October 3rd, 2019 - 2:05pm

@COOLCUZ @MELISSA
    It’s truly a great album. It’s my favorite album for a while, which is saying something because I have enjoyed a majority of somewhat-recent past albums.

• texas girl on October 3rd, 2019 - 5:07pm

Did anyone notice that Eric Myers sounds like the actor who plays Nick in the old FOTF show Mcgee and Me! ?

• melissa on October 3rd, 2019 - 5:28pm

At coolcuze you should talk to your perrence and don’t talk to your brother let things cool off your perrence will listen to you when I was little my broter and I use to fight but we got over all brother and sisters fight I hope this helps melissa

• COOlcuz on October 4th, 2019 - 6:24am

@JELL-O and GISELA:
    Thank you so much! <3<_3<3

• Marisa on October 4th, 2019 - 7:34am

How did Bring your Bible to school day go for everyone? I unfortunately wasn’t able to do anything. Too much I had to do yesterday >.<

• Jell-O on October 4th, 2019 - 4:23pm

@COOLCUZ
    You’re welcome! I will pray that your situation with your brother gets better. <3 <3 <3

• #BIBLEBRO on October 4th, 2019 - 4:38pm

@Backwardsboy

Hi! New?

• #BIBLEBRO on October 4th, 2019 - 4:42pm

@GodGirl

Yeah! Maybe homeschoolers should get involved!

• Lydia on October 5th, 2019 - 6:43am

@Marisa Bring your Bible to school day went good for me.:) @Everyone We just got the AOclub.What stories should I listen to first? Do any of you comment on it? Thanks Lydia

• COOlcuz on October 5th, 2019 - 7:18am

@TEXASGIRL:
    It is the same actor!!

@BACKWARDSBOY:
    I’m homeschooled too. Are you new?

@MELISSA:
    Thank you!

• melissa on October 5th, 2019 - 11:51am

I loved the first episode of album 67 it’s my favorite of album 67 I can’t wate to listen to t he rest of album 67 thanks AIO foree all that you do good bles melissa

• agenx37 on October 5th, 2019 - 12:46pm

[email protected] I love the first Boxcar children!! (are you new?)

• agenx37 on October 5th, 2019 - 1:03pm

COOlcuz on September 30th, 2019 – 7:16am

@TIFFANY:
    Praying!

@ME:
    I agree with everything you just said!

@JELL-O:

@NAVYGUY:
    Hi! How are you?

@MODERATORS:

@GISELA:
    Is that your real name?

@ZANE:
    Are you new? If so, welcome to the group!!

@MTFBWY:
    Hi! Are you new?

• COOlcuz on October 5th, 2019 - 2:14pm

I just listened to the podcast that they did after Walker Edmiston died. How sad! GISELA, I started to cry when he said “This is Tom signing off” too! So sad! I really miss him and the life he brought to the episodes.
    You are greatly missed, Mr. Edmiston! Rest in peace!<3

• COOlcuz on October 7th, 2019 - 5:43am

Can you guys pray for me? Last night, my sister was going up the stairs and I was going down, when she tripped forward. She landed on my foot and I’m in a lot of pain this morning! (No, I highly doubt anything is broken!). Thank you!

• COOlcuz on October 7th, 2019 - 7:21am

Can you keep three people from my church in your prayers as well? (my grandpa being one of them!). They are going to the Ukraine on a missions trip!

• COOlcuz on October 7th, 2019 - 9:33am

I found and reposted these questions:
    What’s your top: books? Movies? Animals? Color? Song artists? Songs? Food? Tv show?

My answers:
    Books: mysteries! Movies: Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, White Christmas, and meet Me in St. Louis. Animals: chickens! Color: purple and dusty blue! Song artists: Glen Miller and his orchestra, BBC Big Band, The Andrew Sisters, and Rosemary Clooney! Food: Mexican, Chinese, sushi, and chocolate stuff. Yum! Tv show: Daniel Boone, Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy!

• Kaylynne on October 7th, 2019 - 9:39am

Has anyone heard the song “With You” by Gawvi???

#thismonthsfavsong

• COOlcuz on October 7th, 2019 - 12:16pm

@AGENTX37:
    ???

• agenx37 on October 7th, 2019 - 12:51pm

[email protected] Hi!?!?
    [email protected] Me,my sister,and brother are reading the second Boxcar children.

• KNITTINGFUN on October 7th, 2019 - 1:46pm

Katie,
    Are you here anymore?

• Jell-O on October 7th, 2019 - 2:17pm

@COOLCUZ
    I will pray for you! That sounds painful. 🙁
    I cried in the Walker Edmiston podcast also. So sad! I also cried in the Paul Herlinger one, and the Allen Young/Janet Waldo one. I miss those actors so much!
    Nothing has really happened to me this past week either. 🙂

• Gisela on October 7th, 2019 - 3:29pm

@COOLCUZ
    Walker Edmiston was really great. He is missed but he is in a better place now.

• KNITTINGFUN on October 7th, 2019 - 4:40pm

COOLCUZ,
    Praying for you and the people at church! I hope your foot is feeling better soon!

• Wwiininja on October 7th, 2019 - 4:52pm

Ok, I just listened to Nightmares by Constance. I might be a new Jason+Jillian fan. The new Jillian isn’t nearly as annoying as the other one. Although Monica Stone would be the best.

• Wwiininja on October 8th, 2019 - 8:49am

@CoolCuz
    Hope you feel better soon!

• Jell-O on October 8th, 2019 - 9:20am

@WWIININJA
    Really??!? I HAVE to get the new album!!

• Ninja on October 8th, 2019 - 9:26am

Hi guys

• Ninja on October 8th, 2019 - 9:34am

@WW11NINJA

How did you hear Nightmares by Constance? Do u have an AIO club membership? Or was it an episode that was on the archives a couple days ago.

• COOlcuz on October 8th, 2019 - 9:39am

@WWIININJA:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don’t agree with each other! Jason+Jillian=sadness, terribleness, and craziness! I’m sorry if I sound harsh but think its a terrible match. Don’t be angry!

• COOlcuz on October 8th, 2019 - 9:40am

@KNITTINGFUN, And JELL-O:
    Thank you for praying! My foot still hurts but feels much better.

@AGENTX37:
    You reported my comment and I just wondered why!

• Anonymous on October 8th, 2019 - 10:03am

When will the next podcast come out?

• KKCent on October 8th, 2019 - 10:19am

You know the little thing to find the old theme song for official adventures in odyssey podcast. Is it “Think on These Things” from album 43 episode 549

• Wwiininja on October 8th, 2019 - 10:23am

@Ninja
    Yes, I have the club.

• Wwiininja on October 8th, 2019 - 10:24am

@CoolCuz
    I’m sorry! When Nightmares by Constance comes out, I hope you’ll understand.

• Wwiininja on October 8th, 2019 - 10:25am

Jell-O
    I have the club. It helps.

• Anonymous on October 8th, 2019 - 11:00am

WWIININJA: I agree with you about Jillian and Jason.

• Gisela on October 8th, 2019 - 12:34pm

I just got a physical copy of album 67 in the mail! This is so exciting! I love the album!

• Gisela on October 8th, 2019 - 12:48pm

WWIININJA:
    Haha, I am very passionate about my feelings toward Jason & Jillian. I think in ‘Nightmares by Constance’ they were absolutely HILARIOUS. But that doesn’t make them couple material. I think their personalities clash awfully. Jillian liked Jason in ‘Not What I Expected’ but now she seems like a different person. She is toned down in a way that makes her character really inconsistent. Does she still like Jason? It’s hard to tell.
    Maybe I will like J&J one day but today isn’t that day.

• Gisela on October 8th, 2019 - 12:49pm

COOLCUZ:
    Have you heard ‘Nightmares by Constance’ yet?

• Gisela on October 8th, 2019 - 12:51pm

What did everyone think of ‘Rightly Dividing’? I really liked it. It’s a really simple episode but a really good one. I heard Sarah on her Odyssey podcast so hearing her story in the episode was great!
    If you have not heard this episode, it’s still available to be listened to online!

• Gisela on October 8th, 2019 - 12:53pm

WWIININJA:
    I just realized that as I ranted about Jason & Jillian, I – at the same time – was listening to ‘Nightmares by Constance’. It’s a good episode!

• WWIININJA on October 8th, 2019 - 12:53pm

This is really late, but the old podcast music was from Think on These Things!

• Bookworm on October 8th, 2019 - 3:33pm

@WWIIninja
    I agree with you! Jillian and Jason wouldn’t be too bad together, but I’d rather have Monica Stone. 😀

• Jell-O on October 9th, 2019 - 5:38am

@COOLCUZ
    Will continue to pray! I hope it heals completely soon!

• COOlcuz on October 9th, 2019 - 6:21am

@WWIININJA:
    I’m on the club and I heard that episode. I think it was one of the best episodes in a long time! I really liked the parts with Jason and Jillian, but think about it, Jason asked her to be quiet and was a little short with her. I think she’d drive him crazy.

• COOlcuz on October 9th, 2019 - 8:37am

Rightly Dividing was very good. It actually makes me want to be an organ downer!

• Wwiininja on October 9th, 2019 - 12:13pm

@Gisela and CoolCuz
    I understand. Maybe this might just be a fad I’ll come out of. I still think Monica is the best choice for Jason tho. I hope this didn’t offend anyone.

• Gisela on October 9th, 2019 - 12:42pm

@COOLCUZ
    Aghhhh I did not like when Jason asked her to be quiet! She seems to bring out the sides of Jason that I do not like to seem from him.

• Gisela on October 9th, 2019 - 4:09pm

@WWIININJA
    I wasn’t offended!
    I have to agree with you though, I *love* *love* Monica & Jason! I still wish she’d come back. Monica was so interesting and she was really good with Jason!

• SHonnaK on October 11th, 2019 - 11:38am

Hey. Is Mermaid12 ever on this page?

• Jell-O on October 11th, 2019 - 6:11pm

@SHONNAK
    Hi! Are you new here? If so, welcome!! 🙂 FYI, I haven’t seen MERMAID12 on this page since September.

• Lilly on October 12th, 2019 - 6:10pm

Icky and Kat and Balty and Bones is a great episode.I personally think the song “He is the smartest man” is hilarious I couldn’t stop laughing ?.I also think “Don’t Lose your HEAD “is hilarious.The cast/crew did great job on production.The talent in the song was wonderful!!!!!!!Adventures in Odyssey ,I thank you along with all the fans who heard you.I’ve listened to all your episodes.Everyone give a round of applause for Adventures in Odyssey.Whooo Hoo for Focus on the family . Sincerly Lilly R

• agenx37 on October 13th, 2019 - 2:18pm

[email protected] I have not seen Mermaid12 for awilie. Sorry.

• Shonnak on October 14th, 2019 - 2:24pm

@Jell-o yeah, I’m new. I used to have the club, but then my account expired, so Mermaid12 and I agreed to talk on this page. Thanks for the welcome.

• Jell-O on October 15th, 2019 - 6:31pm

@SHONNAK
    You’re welcome! I believe MERMAID12 is on the “Expect the Unexpected” and “Trial by Fire” Avery Awards page…

• Shonnak on October 16th, 2019 - 3:34pm

@Jell-o
    Thanks!

• Mermaid12 on October 21st, 2019 - 2:00pm

Mari: YES!!! ur here!!! How are u??????????? Here I usually talk on the page down from this one. Me and Maddy are there.

This is where we are:

VIDEO PODCAST: “Expect the Unexpected” and “Trial by Fire” Avery Awards

PLZ POST!!!

• lizy c on November 29th, 2019 - 5:36pm

Hey y’all! I have never posted anything on here before so I don’t really know what you do so I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and I hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lizy on November 29th, 2019 - 5:39pm

You guys have to direct me on this thing cuz I have no idea what to do!