Devotional: The Malted Milkball Falcon

December 10th, 2010

After you’ve heard “The Malted Milkball Falcon,” check out this devotional thought. (If you haven’t heard the episode, check out the Media Player. You can also find a station in your area.)

By Bethany Brown

One day not long ago, I was in charge of a youth group trip to a local inner city ministry.
We were there to hang up clothes that people had donated for the poor. Some of the boys were carrying in big boxes of clothes, some of the girls were folding them, and I was in the corner trying to untangle a bunch of metal hangers. As my task continued, I realized that there was a reason my mom decided to get rid of all her metal hangers in favor of plastic! Soon I was muttering mean names at the tangled glob of hangers.

As I continued to slowly sort out the hanger, I didn’t notice that the others had stopped working. The boys starting putting on hats, gloves, and snowsuits from the donated clothing and started a mock snowball fight with donated pairs of socks. The girls took the opportunity to see if they could fit into some prom dresses that were hanging in the corner.

When I finally saw what was going on, I felt a mixture of disappointment and anger with everyone else for getting so off track. Didn’t they know that we were there to work?!

Then I realized that wasn’t why we were there. We were there to help people and serve God. My attitude was just as poor as the other kids. Even though I was still working, I was grumbling at my hanger tangle and feeling angry about how long my job was taking.

Like the folks at Whit’s End in “The Malted Milkball Falcon,” I was doing good work, but I wasn’t doing it for the glory of God. My heart wasn’t in the right place. Matthew, Jay, Emily, and Priscilla were doing a good thing by holding the rockathon to raise money. But they were so focused on their task, they lied about staying awake all night. While doing good works, they forgot to do it for God’s glory.

When I realized that I was acting poorly at the inner city ministry, I said a quick prayer to ask God to correct my attitude…and then went to tell the other kids to get back to work.

Have you ever tried to help someone but had the wrong attitude? What happened when you had the right attitude? Tell us all about it in the comments below!

408 Comments on “Devotional: The Malted Milkball Falcon”

• mael on December 11th, 2010 - 6:43am

Great! All of the actors did really good. Good job Odyssey. I liked Emily’s part this time.

• Odyssyfan#2 on December 11th, 2010 - 8:14am

Just yesterday, our whole neighborhood got together for an anual progressive dinner. When the people came to our house,we were the desserts, all the kids all came upstirs to our third floor. Soon they stated to get roudy and out of hand so my older brother got out the blocks. They were having fun, but of course I didn’t like it and was getting very aggrivated with them. James, my older brother, told me to stop getting so aggrivated. I missed the whole point. We were supposed to be lettig …

• Odyssyfan#2 on December 11th, 2010 - 8:23am

them have fun but insted I just got annoyed and was snapping at the kids. After that I asked God to forgive me. Tell me if you had something similar happen to you.

P.S. AIO I really love these devotionals!! :0

• tALIAX177 on December 11th, 2010 - 9:22am

Hey, AIO! A few days after my I heard this episode, I went and bought some chocolate milkballs for myself. I’m hooked!

@ROA: Thanks for responding on the other podcasts. How long have you been listening to AIO? What state do you live in? I’ve been listening for probably 3-4 years. How about you?

• Guineapigman on December 11th, 2010 - 11:36am

I haven’t listent to The malted Milkball Falcon yet but is sounds great! I am homeschooled so I have been doing school most of this morning. The kid who posted that he was thankful that he was homeschooled is my little brother. His Post name was “Thankful”. I just saw that a bunch of people responded to his post! He was so happy when he saw that!

Guinea pig man

• thankful on December 11th, 2010 - 12:14pm

I was surprised at all the responses to my coment:).
    the ginypigman is my brother.

the malted milkball falcon is a neat story. I realy like the rockathon. who came up with that idea?

I am the youngest of ten:)

• Jessie on December 11th, 2010 - 12:32pm

Oh, that was a good devotional Bethany!!

• Big Fan! on December 11th, 2010 - 12:33pm

Good One Bethany!

• Fan on December 11th, 2010 - 1:54pm

This was the best mystery novels of the new cast of AIO episodes. Keep it up!

• Callie on December 11th, 2010 - 2:11pm

am i the first comment and its hard to talk to someone with a bad attitude

• Brttini on December 11th, 2010 - 2:38pm

Hey I really liked this episode!!!!!!

• vc on December 11th, 2010 - 6:11pm

good point

• season on December 11th, 2010 - 11:13pm

The Malted Milkball Falcon is pretty funny.
    I liked it.

• Kimberly! on December 12th, 2010 - 1:35pm

I knew Mr.whitaker did it! Just like in ‘Broken Window’. He does that a lot.:)

• sarah on December 12th, 2010 - 1:36pm

Good devotional Bethany!

• sarah on December 12th, 2010 - 1:37pm

• aio listener on December 12th, 2010 - 4:53pm

Great episode! Even though all along I knew it was Whit. He has a tendancy for doing stuff like that.Member the broken window episode?
    Near the end, when Emily “found out” that it was Nelson, all my siblings were like, “No, not Nelson! It can’t be!”
    Everyone in my family adores Nelson.I find it hard to believe that he is played by an adult. Does anyone even know for sure that he is?
    How long til this album is over?I dread that day! When is the next album coming out?

• ODYSSEYLOVER on December 12th, 2010 - 7:50pm

malted milkball falcon is awesome!!!! keepit up odyssey

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 11:22am

I really like The Malted Milkball Falcon it is really like it.

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 11:22am

The Malted Milkball Falcon is really cool

• farm gal on December 13th, 2010 - 12:07pm

First of all id like to say thaks for changin the picture on the opasite day davotion. second, one day last summer i had been sick the days b 4 that and had been kinda lazy. ya know layin around readin books and wachin movies.as i got better my older brother got sick to and the net day not only did i have to jump right back into my farm chores and work but i had to do his to. I WAS SO MAD!but then a couple hours later, feelin the warm sun on my back and fellin better i was thankful i wasnt sick!

• farm gal on December 13th, 2010 - 12:09pm

DRIVIN’ A TRACTOR AND TALKIN’ TO GOD AT THE SAME TIME REALLY CAN CLEAR UP YOUR MIND!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMTIME!! (that and if u r wilin’to do some of my chores is be much obliged!!)

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 1:36pm

The Malted Milkball Falcon is a real mystery.

• ewe 122 on December 13th, 2010 - 3:28pm

I think the rock-a-thon is a great idea i would love to do one of those.

• Jacob on December 13th, 2010 - 3:42pm

I love that oddyssey

• ur#1bestfan on December 13th, 2010 - 5:46pm

not realy but good story

• AIO #1 FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 5:56pm

I have many times so I don’t know which one to tell about but they all ended up the same when I prayed and asked for him to give me a good attitude and to do the work for Him and once I prayed he gave me it to me and the work even seemed a little fun.

• An AIO fan on December 13th, 2010 - 8:37pm

I really liked this episode.I have to say though,that I had a feeling it was Mr.Whittaker.There was a show like that once.But I still partially covered my ears when Emily was unzipping Nelsons jacket.I was like “No!It can’t be Nelson.” he’s supposed to be a cute inoccent boy with puppy dog eyes.At least that’s how I picture him.I have no idea how old he is.8 or 9 maybe.
    Great show and message!

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:05am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 1

Well, as we draw closer to the end of Album 52, AIO decided to drop one more mystery episode in. This is a very good episode with fun characters, interesting plot, funny jokes, etc., but it seems like we’ve been here before. Really, Mr. Whittaker was the culprit? Really? What other episode have we had a bunch of kids blaming each other for something, and it turns out it was all Mr. Whittaker. Snow day… maybe? It’s not that I didn’t like this episode…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:07am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 2

I really did like it. But it just seemed like “Snow Day” with a different moral. Maybe it’s just me, but i could pretty much already tell who took the maltballs, and it wasn’t that great of an ending. The scene where they were rocking, and stuff like that, but the ending was kind of a letdown. That having been said, i thought this was a fun episode, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. It sure made me want to have a rock-a-thon after listening to it…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:10am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 3

And it was very very fun. Jay was fun in this episode, especially his line, “I didn’t do anything wrong this time!” Emily got a little on my nerves, but that’s okay. Matthew was fun, Priscilla was cool, Barret a tad annoying, and Nelson didn’t really do much. This was a good episode, and definitely worth a listen. But, one more thing i want to mention… Is odyssey Mystery-happy? Seriously, what’s going on?

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:12am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 4

Between “Mystery of The Clocktower Parts 1 & 2”, “Stage Fright”, “The Owlnapping”, and “The Malted Milkball Falcon”, that’s 5 mystery episodes. Almost half of the album. With Odyssey also revealing next album will be a 12 part mystery episode, they seem a little bit heavy on mysteries. It seems a little bit coincidental that they would just “happen” to have all of these mysteries happen right around each other (Yes, I know Whit doesn’t believe in…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:14am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Part 5

Coincidences). I would like some more plain episodes, not so many mysteries. Anyway, this episode is fun, and enjoy listening to it. I enjoyed it and listened to it several times.

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:17am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Pros & Cons

-Funny Scenes

-“Buck Norris and his Flying Feet”

-Seems like a rehashed ending from “Broken Window”

CORRECTION: I wrote snow day up there twice, when i meant “Broken Window”… Very sorry. I really do know what I’m talking about, don’t worry. 🙂

Next Week: “Grandma’s Christmas Visit”, a good, fun episode to close out the Season.

• Stevie on December 14th, 2010 - 4:54pm

Just have to say, not to be rude but, could you PLEASE stop complaining about Emily Some of us like her. Christina(right) is doing her best. We get it Emily and Barret get on your nerves okay. So would you mind to accept them! Dont mean to be rude but Emily is ALWAYS on your cons. Sorry Odysseyfan#1 if I sound rude just a little ticked off thats all. Thought you were going a little weird with the Snow Day thing. That was funny 😀 NO offense at all.
    Stevie(a slight Emily fan in a nancy drew way)

• Selena on December 14th, 2010 - 5:10pm

What does c> mean or is it 3>

• bob on December 14th, 2010 - 5:39pm

I don’t like the new adventures in odyssey. Mr. Whittaker doesn’t even act like a christian anymore

• Ryn#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 8:31pm

Big fan of the malted milk ball falcon it was so funny that Whit took the choclate covered candy balls so funny so awesome so cool and u did really nice odesseyfan#1!well i’m so happy that i typed out this comment bye.

• Wooten rocks on December 14th, 2010 - 9:50pm

you’re right odysseyfan#1. snow day was like the malted milkball fountain. but it would have been really odd if Priscilla had taken them and given them to someone else. i wonder why she would do that. Hm mm. any ways, it was a good episode i really liked it.

• i.m.cool on December 15th, 2010 - 7:29am

Will There Be A Album 53?

• mael on December 15th, 2010 - 8:28am

I got in first! Really, thats easy, when you get up at 5 to listen…… Baret’s voice was like really good. Emily’s part was good but she rather messed it up. otherwise it was pretty good.

• LIBBY on December 15th, 2010 - 7:04pm

love it

• nate on December 16th, 2010 - 12:13am

I did like it. It was a very fun episode. thanks AIO

• taliax177 on December 16th, 2010 - 8:43am

After I heard this show I went and bought some malted milkballs for myself! My Dad said “Aren’t those, malted milkballs?” When he saw me with them. It’s amazing because he doesn’t listen to AIO very much. Can’t wait for album 53!

• Deanna on December 16th, 2010 - 9:43am

I had no idea how this was going to turn out!!! Although I wondered why, I really thought that Nelson had taken the malt balls when Emily found them in his coat. And with all the suspects they had and the “evidence” that seemed to make sense, I really was surprised that Whit had taken them!!! 🙂

• Ky on December 16th, 2010 - 12:30pm

that was my favorite episode of album 52!

• mael on December 18th, 2010 - 10:52am

The Malted Milk Ball Falcon was really good, I’ve listened to it at least 20 times since last Saturday. I really liked it!

• Brianna on December 18th, 2010 - 12:42pm

i love that epasode

• Ryn#1 on December 18th, 2010 - 10:33pm

um sorry I spelled odyssey wrong when i put out a comment.
    Merry christmas. Odyssey

• AIO fan on December 18th, 2010 - 11:45pm

I LOVED “The Malted Milkball Falcon”!!!!! It was the greatest episode this week! I also liked the devotional, too. Thanks Bethany!

• HANNAH on December 18th, 2010 - 11:50pm

graet epiosode!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:38am

@ Taliax177:

I’ve probably only been listening to AIO for about 3-4 years too. It all started when Mom bought me the Gold Album #1. 🙂 From there I was hooked! I love AIO! 😀
    Every since then we’ve been collecting every CD album and now we have them all! I’ve probably listened to them a milion times. 😛
    Don’t think I can say what state I live in…
    But what’s your favorite AIO episode? Who’s your favorite character?

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:41am

@ Taliax177:
    You do the emots like this, without the spaces:

🙂 : )
    😀 : D
    😉 ; )
    😛 : P

As for my favorite character it’s probably Emily Jones. I know, a little embarrasing, but I like her because she’s pretty funny, smart, and I like how she’s a junior detective. I don’t think AIO has done a junior detective before since “Heatwave” so it’s fun to have one around. 🙂
    My favorite episode however…..I have no clue. So far I have loved all of the episodes in album 51 and 52!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:42am

Can’t wait till album 53 comes out!!! 😀
    Keep up the great work AIO!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:43am

@ Taliax177:
    Wait…you got Malted Milk Balls too? 😀
    Before the episode aired my Mom went out and got us some Malted Milk Balls so we could eat them while we listened to the episode. 🙂
    That was so fun!

• taliax177 on December 20th, 2010 - 7:35pm

@ROA: Thanks, but in the rules on here, it says you can say what state you live, but that’s as far as you can go. I just want to know because it’s been driving me crazy that you live in the same time zone as me and I thought it would be cool if we lived in the same state. That’s cool what you and your mom did before you listened to it! Are you the same age as me(13)?

• taliax177 on December 20th, 2010 - 7:35pm

Oh, and thanks for the emote thing!:D

• taliax177 on December 21st, 2010 - 8:24am

@ROA: I don’t have a fav. episode either! My fav. character is probably Wooton, well out of the older characters. Out of the new characters it would be… I don’t know who it would be! Probably Barett(interesting name!) or Jay. Yeah, that’s it, Jay! I like his under his breath comments! Wow, you have every album! My family has like 10 in all. Do you have the Truth Chronicles? Well, I’m running out of space, but check this blog often as you can, OK?;)See ya!

• Maura on December 22nd, 2010 - 8:41am

That episode was awesome! It made me hungry for milk balls! I thought that idea of rocking all night was original! Emily lied? I could NOT believe that! Whit is really sneaky in this episode.

Hey Roa,
    You are so lucky that your Mom went and got you malted milk balls! I ate chocolate while i listened!

• mandie on December 22nd, 2010 - 10:19pm

I reele enjoy these devos! I liked The Malted Milkball Falcon, and I love how Whit took the malted milballs; He was so sneaky and funny, letting Emily try to figure it out and make a fool of herself; I loved it! 🙂 Except Emily Jones is kinda annoying, thinking she’s so smart and has it all figured out(and not just in this ep.)But Jay is dEfinetely 1 of my faves!(I like his character) I listen to AIO every single day! One of my fave. episodes is, ‘Curious,Isnt It?’ I love how everyone made a

• mandie on December 22nd, 2010 - 10:27pm

big fool of themselves, I’m glad that the ‘real’ Whit got to voice this episode 😀
    @ guineapigman; im homeschooled too, with my little brother and sister, and have been for 2 years now, how long have u and your brother been homeschooled? jw. i noticed that ‘thankful’ put that he’s youngest of 10? rele?@ thankful, i liked the ‘rockathon’ too, and i might suggest it to my youth group! we are ALways looking for more ways to raise money for camps and stuff, so this mIte work..haha

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:14pm

@ Maura:

Yup. 🙂 My mom is cool like that. Popping up with surprises. 🙂

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:17pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Not your age either. 😛 And I’d rather not give out my age. I’ll only say that I’m older. 🙂
    Yes I have the Truth Cronicles. I would say that it was a nice transition from Album50 to Album51. It only features the Kidsburo kids, noone else. Well duh, it has Whit(Paul Herlinger) Connie, and Eugene, I can’t remember if Wooton was in it or not…

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:19pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Oh! And the funniest part about the Truth Cronicles was you get to see…well ‘hear’…Whit beat up on some bad guys! 😛 The sound effets were hilarous!! I was listening to the episode for the verry first time as I was going to bed and after I heard that I LOLed for the longest time! That was my favorite part about teh Truth Cronicles. And Captain Absolutely first appears in the Truth Cronicles. 🙂

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:20pm

@ TaliaX177:
    I like Jay as well! He is verry funny. I loved his, “Rue the day!” line! I even quote it now. 😛
    Do you ever do things like that? Hear something from AIO and keep saying it untill your family is sick of it? 😛

• Stevie on January 8th, 2011 - 10:34pm

Hey it would be cool if Emily and her friends did an actual clue like game, like one of those murder mystery party sets you can by for a party. Just like what I did at my brother’s party! 😀

• taliax177 on January 9th, 2011 - 5:19pm

The thing I don’t like about Emily Jones is that she is so bossy. I mean she wouldn’t let Matthew go home and sleep, like she can keep him from doing so! Why didn’t he just up and say “Emily, I’m going home to sleep!”, she couldn’t stop him from doing that. I don’t like that quality about her…

TX177/ The SatrianiFreak

• Rock-o-ages on January 13th, 2011 - 6:42pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Well, think of it this way. Emily is the Detective, Matthew is the sidekick who always claims to be the partner right? Well, if he really was the partner then he’d be up with Emily trying to solve the mystery, not lying in bed asleep. I think Emily knew that and so she was pushing Matthew to follow her around.

• Rock-o-ages on January 13th, 2011 - 6:44pm

@ TaliaX177:
    So if she made him follow her, then he’d have a point to claiming to be the sidekick rather than if he were asleep and not helping her he wouldn’t be much of a partner. 🙂
    Besides, he eventually did up and leave her at the end. 😛

• ftu on January 13th, 2011 - 8:02pm

Anyone on here ever played CLUE? It’s tremendous fun, I love playing. Once, someone accidentally put two weapons and one person in the envelope, and we didn’t figure it out until everyone spread their cards out and realized we had all the rooms!! 🙂 😉

• Icarly on January 14th, 2011 - 9:10am

I was thier when that happend sorry.

• Person on January 16th, 2011 - 6:13pm

Barret sounds surprisingly older in that episode 🙂 its really strange, is he growing up faster than us or did he just have a cold?!

• taliax177 on January 18th, 2011 - 5:47pm

@ROA: I get it. But I wouldn’t blame for going home and sleeping anyway.:P You play Sploder? I still think Emily is too bossy and Matthew doesn’t excercise his power over himself very well.

• Rock-o-ages on January 18th, 2011 - 7:00pm

@ Person:
    Well as you know the actors for AIO are kids, meaning they grow up too you know. 😉 My guess would be that when they got the voice for Barret he was around 12ish. Now he’s getting older and his voice is changing.
    It’s the same thing that happened with other AIO characters. Hopefully they’ll keep him this time and not drop him because of this. :S

• Rock-o-ages on January 18th, 2011 - 7:01pm

@ FTU:
    Have it at home and played it quite a bit. 😉
    That same thing happened to us once. 😛
    I’m pretty good at the game, what about you?

• Stevie on January 19th, 2011 - 4:21pm

I love clue! I am usually Professor Plum, he’s smart and wears purple. 😀

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:39pm

@ Person:
    I correct myself. MOST/SOME of the actors for the kids are kids. Others are actually adults. But in the case when you hear their voice chang you’ll know that they probably weren’t adults. 😛

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:45pm

@ TaliaX177:
    I wouldn’t have blamed him either, but maybe Emily would have. 😛 And maybe Matthew knew that? And that’s why he wasn’t too insistant untill the end. Think of it that way! 😛

Never heard of Sploder. What is it?

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:46pm

@ Person:
    Again I correct myself! 😛 I meant to say, “Change” not, “Chang”. 😛

• ftu on January 19th, 2011 - 7:36pm

I’m pretty good at it, Roa. I’ve won about half of all the games I’ve played. It’s interesting to note that the more people who play, the harder it is to win. Speaking of winning, how often do you win when you play?

• PROUD GEEK!! on January 20th, 2011 - 1:50am

wooten does rock and FYI this might spoil it for you so if you have not listened to album 50 the best small town i can not belive wooten leaves:(

• brooke on January 20th, 2011 - 6:06pm

Hey GuineaPigMan,
    How many guinea pigs have you had? Iv’e had three. This was a OK episode. 🙂

• tALIAX177 on January 21st, 2011 - 10:12am

I’ve played CLUE before. One time my Mom was going to say”Mrs. White, rope, Study”, but she made a mistake(on accident) and said:”Miss Study, White Rope”!:P We laughed about it for like 15 minutes!:P We even bring it up now and then just for a laugh.

• a on January 21st, 2011 - 5:23pm

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

• Kat on January 21st, 2011 - 10:26pm

I don’t know if this is what you were talking about, Bethany, but whenever I play laser tag I get really angry (probably from the adrenilene rush when other players shoot @ me).The last time I played it (a couple days ago), we were playing with younger kids. Before we began, I prayed and asked God to not let me get angry, because I didn’t want to be a bad example for them. And I didn’t.

• ftu on January 22nd, 2011 - 1:11pm

Oh, that’s hilarious, Talia! My younger siblings get confused sometimes when playing and do the funniest things. I’d say CLUE is one of my favorite board games, besides Chess and Monopoly.

• taliax177 on January 24th, 2011 - 9:06am

@ROA: I see. Sploder is a website where you can make your own games. It’s really fun, but on there I am GoldhunterX. You should play, too. Did you see my CLUE comment?

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:54pm

@ Stevie:
    When we play I’m usually the yellow dude. I could never remember how to spell his name though. 😛
    We like to call him, “Mr. Mustard.”. 😛

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:56pm

@ FTU:

I probably don’t win half of them, but I win quite a few. 🙂
    It is harder to win when there are more people. In my family there’s only about…2-3 who’ll play it though. 😛
    Sometimes the whole family will sit down and play. But that’s rare. 🙂

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:59pm

Does anyone have, “Mystery Mueseum”? It’s the Christian version of Clue. Instead of it being a mystery murder where you’re looking for who-done-it and what they used to do it and where, you’re looking for who stole what artifact and where did he hide it. It’s what we play instead of Clue most of the time, but it goes by the same rules. 🙂

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 3:02pm

@ TaliaX177:
    That sounds like something my family would do! 😀

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 3:06pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Yes I saw your clue comment! 😀 That was so funny! That’s just like something we’d do here. LOL!
    Have you played “Balderdash?” 🙂

Roa. AIO’s #1 fan. But then again, everyone says that. 😛

• taliax177 on January 25th, 2011 - 8:24am

@Kat: That’s really neat!:D That was a real inspiration for me! I’ve never played laser tag, though. But it sounds really fun.

• taliax177 on February 1st, 2011 - 9:33am

@ROA: Nope. Have not played that before… never even heard of it. Hope to see ya on Sploder soon…

• ftu on February 1st, 2011 - 9:39am

Only about five people at the most will play at one time. We’ve only got so many figurines and cards to pass around, but even with that small a number, the game turns into complete bedlam. And the yellow dude is Colonel Mustard. We figured out that the rope fits perfectly over his head and Mr. Green’s, but someone bit his finger off, so now all he has is a hand.

• Heidi on February 5th, 2011 - 1:13pm

I couldn’t keep from listening to “The Malted Milkball Falcon” every time it was on the radio.

• taliax177 on February 13th, 2011 - 12:23pm

Well, ROA, where do you want to chat now? Which podcast ,that is?

• Love it on February 14th, 2011 - 7:31pm

I loved this show every night we put on odyssey it’s so good. Every time we wake up every morning we put it on as we get dress .when my mom does not hear it she fuss caus we heard it first . Keep doing what ur doing love it. 🙂

• Rock-o-ages on February 15th, 2011 - 5:47pm

@ TaliaX177:
    How about on the newest one where you can hear the results from the Averies. 🙂
    Oh! One extra thing real quick. Did you see Drew1200 post on that page? He’s ANOTHER friend from Lego.com! 😀
    He’s been one of my friends since I joined(which was a couple of years ago) so it was exciting to see him here as well! 😀 Maybe we can all 3 chat! 😀

• isabel on March 16th, 2011 - 11:13am

oh my goodness I loved this episode!! so funny!

• sheyenne on April 1st, 2011 - 12:03pm

i love this episode! its sooooooo cool! i had a rock o thon! keep rock’n.lol

• Awesome*Abi on April 3rd, 2011 - 7:46am

I LOVED THE MULTED MILKBALL FALCON last time I listened to it!

• CJ on April 6th, 2011 - 5:30pm

I liked this episode. And who DOESN’T like mysteries..? (Yeah, there have been a lot but that’s okay!)

• starry sky on April 9th, 2011 - 5:55pm

this episode is good. i like mysteries very much!

• PEGGY on May 2nd, 2011 - 6:12pm

Like the rockathon idea!

• Savannah on May 7th, 2011 - 3:45pm

Liked the devotional! Good job, and keep writing!

• murh pon vid on July 2nd, 2011 - 12:20am

Devotional the malted milkball falcon..! 🙂

• hannah on August 19th, 2011 - 9:43am

we need more of CAPTAIN ABSOLOOTLEE BY Wooton basset

• anonymous on October 7th, 2011 - 7:45pm

Its awsome! i wanna listen to it again and again 🙂

• jacob on December 8th, 2011 - 12:08pm

• Legoman on March 7th, 2013 - 6:52am

1st post in two years!!!

• Cassie on April 6th, 2013 - 3:06pm

This is a great episode! It might be my new favorite! Okay, I have a lot of favorites.

– –

• Anonymous on September 28th, 2013 - 11:56am

between church school and home, i forget to do everything i do for our Savior. i greatly dislike when i am angry mad or yelling at The Judge

• JOSI on October 14th, 2013 - 7:20am

COUNT DOOKU: Yes, Jeff becomes a Christian. (because of Connie he says) In the episode “the pilot” he tells connie all about his adventures with dr. Grey and Ava Parker.

• stormshadow on October 14th, 2013 - 8:31am

cool thx

• stormshadow on February 11th, 2015 - 9:39am

last post

• Volleyball13 on November 3rd, 2015 - 6:32pm

All@ this is a sports club for all sports lovers! Welcome! We can all talk about our sports.

• ELLE on November 4th, 2015 - 10:47am

Hi volleyball13
    I play golf and basketball. Do you play volleyball?

• Name on November 4th, 2015 - 10:48am

• IloveAIO on November 4th, 2015 - 12:53pm

My sport is dance and cheer. I love them both so much, but the stunts are really really really hard

• ELLE on November 4th, 2015 - 5:24pm

ILOVEOIA: WHat were you talking about an imposter on the other podcast.

• NAME on November 4th, 2015 - 5:26pm

Can i join the club. i horseback ride and softball.

• Deep thought on November 4th, 2015 - 6:23pm

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! I made it on to a high school b-ball team!!!

• IloveAIO on November 4th, 2015 - 9:26pm

Volleyball13: Do you want to be my posting buddy. I only have on posting buddy so I can keep up with two if you accept. Lets go on here Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. Can’t wait to see you on here ( if you accept ) Thank you bye bye

• Volleyball13 on November 4th, 2015 - 10:06pm

Ellie@ those sound like fun sports! I considered playing basket ball, but I’ve been too busy with volleyball.
    Name@ what sports are you interested in?
    I Love Aio@ I love dance! I’ve been in several kinds, I’m probably starting back up soon.
    All@ anyone want to be posting buddies? Thanks for joining!

• IloveAIO on November 5th, 2015 - 10:03am

Elle: There is somebody copying my name and he or she said something about Penny being annoying so I asked him or her to use a different code

• Volleyball13 on November 5th, 2015 - 10:27am

Name@ sure you can join! Welcome! I love horses! Do you want to be posting buddies?
    Deep Thought@ Congrats!Thats awesome that you made it! Want to be posting buds? What are your other hobbies besides sports? How old are you? Im 13, Ill be 14 soon.

• Julianna on November 5th, 2015 - 4:32pm

Hi All! I found all of you. lol.

• ELLE on November 5th, 2015 - 7:33pm

Hey! Julianna! Do you play sports?

Iloveoia: I saw that on the newest post. So there are two iloveoia?

• REalIloveAIO on November 5th, 2015 - 8:17pm

Congrats Julianna

• Deep thought on November 5th, 2015 - 10:16pm

Volleyball13: Sure we can be posting buddies! Hobbies? Who needs hobbies? SPORTS ARE EVERYTHING!! (just kidding!) I’m 14, and I like baking, AIO, basketball, and MORE BASKETBALL!!!

• REalIloveAIO on November 6th, 2015 - 9:55am

Volleyball13: Do you want to be my posting buddy

• Volleyball13 on November 6th, 2015 - 12:12pm

Deep thought@ lol! I LOVE volleyball, riding my ripstick, and going outside. Are you on a basketball team?
    Realiloveaio@ sure! What sports do you like/play?

• REalIloveAIO on November 6th, 2015 - 3:40pm

Volleyball13: I do cheer and I also dance

• REalIloveAIO on November 6th, 2015 - 3:42pm

Elle: I am using the name RealILoveAio because somebody is copying my name I am the real one

• eLLE on November 6th, 2015 - 6:35pm

i get it!! So do you play sports?

• Julianna on November 7th, 2015 - 9:40am

I like golf, volleyball, football and basketball.

• deep thought on November 7th, 2015 - 10:02am

VOLLEYBALL13: YOU RIDE A RIPSTICK??! So do I!!! I love it because all you have to do is ride down the street, and everybody is just like, “WHAT IS THAT??” And it is SSSOOOOOOO fun! I even know a couple of tricks on it. And yes, I’m on a basketball team. I just passed tryouts. What grade are you in?

• ElBERt on November 7th, 2015 - 12:49pm

Does anybody here live in Colorado ?

• ElBERt on November 9th, 2015 - 3:39pm

Is this the new sports club ?

• Hope on November 9th, 2015 - 4:52pm

ELLE: Do you want to be my posting buddy? Yes I do do a sport. I do cheer and dance. I love them both

• Volleyball13 on November 9th, 2015 - 5:53pm

Elbert@ yes, this is a sports club that I started. You can join if you want! (;
    Deep thought@ yes!!! I love riding my ripstick. It’s awesome! Thats awesome that you passed tryouts! Congrats! Im in 8th grade, and I’m homeschooled. What about you?
    REALILOVEAIO@ Awesome! Sure I would love to be your posting buddie! What grade are you in? I’m in 8th grade, and I’m homeschooled(:

• Deep thought on November 9th, 2015 - 6:53pm

Elbert: Sorta. There is still another (awesome) sports club. You still type in “sports” and its the same podcast. I think volleyball13 just wanted to start her own club.

• Volleyball13 on November 10th, 2015 - 9:02am

Elbert@ there is another sports club that someone else started. But I started this one because the other one was already taken. The other one seems to have more people that have joined.

• Volleyball13 on November 10th, 2015 - 9:03am

Elbert@ you are welcome to join if you want!

• Volleyball13 on November 10th, 2015 - 9:05am

Elbert@ I just started this one because I went to the other one and it was already taken.

• Volleyball13 on November 10th, 2015 - 9:07am

All@ I started this club because the other club seemed to be more of a NFL fan club. But i also joined the other club because Im a Packers fan

• Volleyball13 on November 10th, 2015 - 9:10am

All@ I would appreciate it if anyone would help spread the word that Ive started this club on the new podcast! Thx!

• deep thought on November 10th, 2015 - 9:58am

Volleyball13: It is NOT an NFL fan club. We can talk about anything and everything sports related on the other club! The NFL just happened to be what we where talking about at the time. And you say this club is just for sports players, the reason I kept my club open to all sports fans, is cuz there isn’t much to talk about playing sports. Anywho see ya.

• ElBERt on November 10th, 2015 - 3:55pm

Thanks for the clarification 🙂 I’m not really a sports girl 🙂

• Volleyball13 on November 11th, 2015 - 10:40am

Deep Thought@ I started this club because I love playing sports,and because you said the other one was taken which it was. Im not a big sports team fan, I wasn’t trying to take away your club. Theres no need for anyone to act upset over these clubs.

• Volleyball13 on November 11th, 2015 - 10:52am

ILOVEAIO@ Ill be your posting buddie!

• Volleyball13 on November 11th, 2015 - 10:54am

Deep Thought@ I only call this club a sports players club because I didnt want to take away from yours. Even thought I know yours is a players and lovers club.
    Elbert@and All@ You can join even if you are just sports lovers

• ElBERt on November 12th, 2015 - 1:03pm

• Deep thought on November 13th, 2015 - 8:30am

Volleyball13: okay, thx then.

• ELLE on November 13th, 2015 - 7:20pm

Hope. I would love to be your post buddy. Sorry i havent responded, ive been out of town

• ELLE on November 14th, 2015 - 1:24pm

They are wonderful sports. How old are you?

• prim on November 15th, 2015 - 10:21pm

• VOLLeYBALL13 on November 16th, 2015 - 3:52pm

Elle@ Did you mean VOLLEYBALL13. Not 14?
    Im 13, almost 14. What about u? Want to be posting buddies? We may already be…

• ElBERt on November 18th, 2015 - 10:29am

May I ask ? When do you turn 14 ? I turn 14 on December 14th 🙂

• VOLLeYBALL13 on November 18th, 2015 - 8:46pm

Elbert@ I meant to say I would be 14 soon. But I still have a couple months…I will be 14 on March 3rd. Are we posting buddies? Sorry, I forgot. If not, we can be if you want(:
    Are you homeschooled? I am. Ttyl

• ELLE on November 19th, 2015 - 4:16pm

Volleyball13. Sorry. 🙂 I would love to be posting buddies. Im 13 too. Where are you from?? I wont be able to write back right away. Im going to a party tonight at 8:00 and im leaving to myrtle beach tomorrow so bare with me!! 🙂 Oh and im homescholed too. SO cool. Have you ever heard of abeka, classical converstions or toastmasters?

• ElBERt on November 19th, 2015 - 7:06pm

That’s fine 🙂 I forgot to 😛 so let’s just say “no” and we can become posting buddies :-)yes I’m homeschooled 🙂 tell me more about yourself 🙂

• VOLLeYBALL13 on November 22nd, 2015 - 3:12pm

Goooo Packers!

• ELLE on November 23rd, 2015 - 7:34pm

Hi Volleyball13,
    Im home. What do you mean by goooo packers? Whats new with you? Where do you live?

• Volleyball13 on November 24th, 2015 - 9:05am

Elle@ there was a packer game on Sunday, so I was cheering for them. I live in Wisconsin. Talk to you later!

• Elbert on November 24th, 2015 - 12:50pm

Did you see the message I sent you ?

• Volleyball13 on November 24th, 2015 - 2:41pm

Elbert@ I’m in 8th grade, I LOVE volleyball, (obviously) I have a standered poodle and a yorkiepoo. Do you have any pets? Talk to u later!

• ELLE on November 24th, 2015 - 3:48pm

Volleyball13 Oh, you like the green bay packers? I like the jets. What clubs have you joined?

• Elbert on November 24th, 2015 - 4:46pm

No I don’t have any pets.

• Julianna on November 24th, 2015 - 9:57pm

Volleyball13, I have a poodle. He is very frisky.

• Volleyball13 on November 25th, 2015 - 5:19pm

Elle@ yup! I think I joined the girl club and the other sports club. What about you? This is the only club I have started so far though.

• Volleyball13 on November 25th, 2015 - 5:32pm

Elle@ oh, and I also joined the school club.

• maddie on November 28th, 2015 - 1:59pm

Can I join? I love sports! I’m super competitive and I play soccer on a team but I also enjoy basketball.

• Volleyball13 on November 30th, 2015 - 10:47am

Julianna@ awesome! Do u have a standard poodle?
    Maddie@ sure you can join! Welcome!

• Julianna on November 30th, 2015 - 4:49pm

volleyball13, No. My sister has a rotweiler.

• Deep thought on December 1st, 2015 - 7:19am

Maddie: BASKETBALL IS SO AWESOME! I play for my high school, and I have my 1st game today. Its super stressful. BUT STILL AWESOME! You must be pretty smart to have figured out how awesome soccer and basketball are. 🙂

• ELLE on December 1st, 2015 - 10:48am

Hey, how has your thanksgiving?

• Julianna on December 1st, 2015 - 5:02pm

ELle, How was your thanksgiving. Mine was kind of crazy. I baked cookies, made stuffing, etc.

• Volleyball13 on December 1st, 2015 - 8:26pm

Elle@ hey! I had a great Thanksgiving! Thx 4 asking! Whatbu?

• ELLE on December 2nd, 2015 - 11:38am

Julianna and volleyball13.

Great for me. I made apple pies and we went to my friends house. It was great. We had an epic nerf battle and played truth or dare and one of the boys was dared to lick a pipe and he did it! Oh, i don’t know if you saw what the blog mods wrote for name? What do you think her story is?

• Sharpey on December 2nd, 2015 - 11:39am

Hey everyone, i had a great thanksgiving. i went to my boyfriends house. How was all your thanksgivings?

• Elbert on December 2nd, 2015 - 12:37pm

Yah about Name I wonder too 🙁

You have a boyfriend ?!?!

• Sharpey on December 2nd, 2015 - 4:24pm

Of course i have a boyfriend. Im 15. Do you?

• ELLE on December 2nd, 2015 - 4:24pm

I wonder what she wrote that they wouldn’t post?? crazy right?

• HSM on December 2nd, 2015 - 4:31pm

Hey all, Sharpey, there you are!! I’ve been looking for you!

Elle, are you busy Saturday? want to come shopping with us tomorrow?

• ELLE on December 2nd, 2015 - 6:12pm

sure, can you borrow your parents convertible?

• Sharpey on December 2nd, 2015 - 6:13pm

yes, i have a boyfriend. Do you? Im 15, how old are you?

• ELLe on December 3rd, 2015 - 11:30am

sharpey and hsm

guess who i saw yesterday while driving through Beverly hills? 🙂

• Elbert on December 3rd, 2015 - 1:25pm

No I do not 🙂 I’m 13 almost 14 .

Yah me too 🙂

Elle & HSM
    You girls know each other ?

Who did you see ??

• ELLE on December 3rd, 2015 - 6:37pm

yes, HMS and Sharpey and i are bffs. we live in CA. I saw selela gomez, HMS’s fav singer!! We met her last year when my mom was helping putting on one of her concerts.

• ELLE on December 3rd, 2015 - 6:38pm

Elbert. When is your bday?

• Elbert on December 4th, 2015 - 9:39am

Elle and Sharpey that’s so cool that you guys Personally know each other !!

My birthday is December 14th.

• Julianna on December 4th, 2015 - 7:52pm

Sharpy and HsM, Hello guys. welcome to the blog.
    Elle, How are you? Do you like to shop? I was in a clothing store with lots of different gloves, hats, and coats.

• NAME on December 5th, 2015 - 3:23pm

listen, i don’t want to cause any problems Shar, im just reaching out.

• ELLe on December 7th, 2015 - 10:46am

Julianna. We love to shop!1 What’s your favorite store or brand?

• HMS on December 7th, 2015 - 10:46am

i love to shop!!!

• Julianna on December 7th, 2015 - 4:36pm

I like white clothes and anything without sparkles.

• NAME on December 8th, 2015 - 11:16am

Sharpey, HMS, and Elle.
    Remember me? Elle: you probably don’t. Guess who.

• Elle on December 8th, 2015 - 3:14pm

no clue?

• Sharpey on December 8th, 2015 - 3:14pm

yes zoey, stop playing games

• HMS on December 8th, 2015 - 3:14pm

sorry, not sure?

• NAME on December 9th, 2015 - 10:17am

BOO chloe

• ELLE on December 9th, 2015 - 10:24am

Ohh, i love sparkle!!!!

• NAME on December 9th, 2015 - 10:24am

hello. im board

• Elbert on December 10th, 2015 - 9:12am

Hi, board I’m Gracie 😛

• Blog Moderator on December 11th, 2015 - 9:09am

Thank you so much for your comment. We are truly saddened to hear how much you’re hurting. We are here to help you and pray with you. Please call 1-800-A-FAMILY or email us at questions@whitsend.org (or have your parents contact us if you’re under 13). We are praying for you!

• Volleyball13 on December 11th, 2015 - 12:02pm

Hey all! how’s everyone? If anyone would like to help me advertise that I’ve started this sports club I would welcome it!

• Julianna on December 21st, 2015 - 4:14pm

Hi all! Bored. Lol. What’s up with all of you?
    Elle, I kind of like sparkles, but not a lot of them.
    Annoymous, I am praying. I don’t know what is happening, but I am praying.

• gianna on February 2nd, 2016 - 10:01am

Nice devotional podcast!

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 7:39am

This is now the AIO, Bible talk, and Prayer Requests chat place!!:)

• The kid on April 7th, 2016 - 8:11am

Marie: Cool!

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 9:05am

Verse of the Day:

2 Timothy 2:22

Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
    ~B. Marie

• Elbert on April 7th, 2016 - 9:33am

Hello !

• RED BARON on April 7th, 2016 - 12:12pm

PRAYER REQUEST: A 9 year old girl in our church has been having lots of headaches.Please pray
    Thanks. 🙂

• leia on April 7th, 2016 - 1:49pm

Red Baron, I will pray. I know how that is I get headaches a lot too… it is not fun!

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 3:07pm

I am praying for both of you!!

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 3:18pm

My cousin has diabetes and is turning ten in May please pray that she has complete healing! Our family and my cousins family are praying for complete healing too!!
    Please pray!!:(

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 3:19pm

Elbert, Hello!!:)

• Julianna on April 7th, 2016 - 3:48pm

Marie and red baron, I’m praying for you guys.

• marie on April 8th, 2016 - 8:08am

Julianna, thanks!!:)

• marie on April 8th, 2016 - 2:00pm

James 3:17-19

But the wisdom from above is the first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

Has anyone ever read a verse and the Lord just spoke to you through that verse? Well that happened to me and this is now one of my favorite verses in the Bible!!!!!:)

• blue Phantom on April 8th, 2016 - 2:08pm

Hi, everyone! I will pray for you all. 🙂 And could you pray for me? I wasn’t feeling well today. 🙁

• The kid on April 8th, 2016 - 4:10pm

Blue Phantom: I am praying for you!

• Julianna on April 8th, 2016 - 5:16pm

Can you pray for my teacher’s friend? He has alchocol problems and his wife died of cancer. things are tough and my teacher is kind of depressed. Please pray.
    Blue phantom, I will pray for you.

• Marie on April 8th, 2016 - 5:38pm

Blue Phantom, I will pray for you!! Hope you feel better!!?

• leia on April 8th, 2016 - 9:25pm

Blue Phantom, I will pray for you. Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well. 🙁

• leia on April 8th, 2016 - 9:26pm

Marie, I will pray for your cousin.

• marie on April 10th, 2016 - 6:48am

Everyone, I wanted you guys to know that I pray for everyone who has a prayer request!!:)

• marie on April 11th, 2016 - 8:18am

Prayer Request,
    Church friend got in a dirt bike accident!! please pray for healing!!

• leia on April 11th, 2016 - 1:11pm

I will be praying for all of the requests.
    Marie, was your friend hurt bad?

• leia on April 11th, 2016 - 1:12pm

Marie, I have had experiences where the LORD spoke to me thru verses in the Bible. It is amazing when that happens!

• Marie on April 12th, 2016 - 9:43am

Leia, I know right!! I love it when God speaks to me!! And I don’t know all the details but I know he is recovering from the accident!!!:(

• 1of7 on April 12th, 2016 - 2:48pm

Psalms 107:15 (NIV)
    Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.

• Julianna on April 12th, 2016 - 6:34pm

I pray for all of you.

• Gisela on April 13th, 2016 - 5:31pm

Could you all pray for my brother? He has the flu. 🙂 Dad could not come home because there cannot be any sick people in the house…He won’t come home until Dominic’s better.

• Reese on April 13th, 2016 - 8:27pm

Can I join? I can not think of any prayer requests at the moment, but I will pray for all of yours!

~ 😎 Reese 😎

• Tigers10 on April 14th, 2016 - 5:37am

Sometimes when I’m praying I ask Jesus questions , and then a lot of times when I go to church the preacher preaches on my question and answers it!
    O the girl in our church that my brother talked about is just getting over the flue and is really weak.
    I’m praying for all the prayer requests.

• HAPPY DAY 56 on April 14th, 2016 - 5:56am

Please pray for my grandpa. He has cancer, and back problems. I will try to pray for you guys requests. Keep me updated.

• marie on April 14th, 2016 - 10:01am

Gisela, I will pray for you!!

Reese, of course!! you can join!!:)

• marie on April 14th, 2016 - 2:53pm

As I said before I’m gong into surgery tomorrow and I’m SUPER nervous to be honest!!:( I’m hoping I can go for ice cream after but I’m sure I can’t eat anything…. lol!:)

1of7 said she is FREAKING OUT for me! lol!:)

• Julianna on April 14th, 2016 - 6:50pm

All, Like I said, you all have prayer requests. and remember that god loves all of you!

• Tigers10 on April 15th, 2016 - 5:25am

I never want to have a surgery never ever! I’ll pray for you GISELA remember God is always with you.

• marie on April 15th, 2016 - 1:18pm

Happyday56, I will pray for you!! I know how you feel…

• marie on April 15th, 2016 - 1:58pm

please keep praying for me i’m really sore and that means i’m in the house with more cabin fever! #pray

• Reese on April 15th, 2016 - 8:15pm

My aunt has a friend whose little girl has had cancer since she was very little. It has been looking like she’s been good. She got bone marrow from her dad and it went really well even the doctors thought things were looking up. But today she started crying from pain the doctors did some tests and she only has about 1 month left. She is only 5 years old. Please pray for her family she has I think 2 older siblings that are 2 and 3 years older.

~ 😎 :hugesmiles: Reese 😎 :hugesmiles:

• Reese on April 15th, 2016 - 8:18pm

I will be praying for every body! Here is my favorite verse. It is very encouraging when I am going through tough times
    I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
    – Philippians 4:13
    I hope that helps!

~ 😎 :hugesmiles: Reese 😎 :hugesmiles:

• leia on April 16th, 2016 - 5:29pm

Marie, you are in my prayers.

• Elbert on April 16th, 2016 - 6:07pm

Has anyone’s prayer requests gotten answered ?!?! 🙂

• Tigers10 on April 18th, 2016 - 8:16am

I ment I would pray for MARIE but I’m praying for you to GISELA.

• marie on April 18th, 2016 - 11:03am

Tiger10 and Leia, thanks! I’m feeling much better!!
    But now I’m going to have to get used to having Celiac…:(

• marie on April 18th, 2016 - 11:04am

Elbert, Yes! My throat (from my operation) is feeling much better!:)

• Elbert on April 18th, 2016 - 12:26pm

That is SOOO sad :'( I’ll be praying !!!

Good ! 🙂

• marie on April 18th, 2016 - 1:31pm

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight!:)

I know maybe some of you have heard this verse but the thing that brings me back is ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart’ so if you have hurt or nee prayer ask someone and just remember Trust In the Lord!!:)

• Tigers10 on April 19th, 2016 - 4:54am

If anyone remembers about that girl at our church me and my brother were talking about on here ,she doing a lot better.

• Tigers10 on April 19th, 2016 - 5:04am

REESE : I’ll pray for aunts little girl , that sounds really really really extremely sad. 🙁
    🙂 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 😉 🙂 🙂 😉 😉 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 🙂 :)Lol these are soooo fun. 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 🙂 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
    Sometimes we might wonder why God didn’t heel someone we prayed for and then they died, but God will heel everyone that goes to heaven when they get to heaven.

• Reese on April 19th, 2016 - 6:05am

Hey guys! My friend has had this thing on her leg since December but her parents didn’t think anything of it cause it looked fine. It started getting bigger this month and it’s like all blue. They took her into the doctor and the doctor treated it as something called mursa. They gave her some antibiotics and they ran some tests. When the tests came in they found out it was not mursa. On Friday morning, she got a really bad rash all over, a bad fever and her eyes were blood shot.

• Reese on April 19th, 2016 - 6:08am

Cont. They took her into the doctor and the doctor got a bunch of gunk out of the thing on her leg. They are thinking maybe it is a spider bite. Either that or she’s alergic to the medicine because there’s something in the medicine that one of her brothers are allergic to. Please pray,she is my best friend in the whole world and I am so scared.

~ 😎 Reese 😎

• Elbert on April 19th, 2016 - 10:05am

I’ll be prayn’ !!

• marie on April 19th, 2016 - 10:26am

Reese, I’m praying for your friend!!:)

• Gisela on April 19th, 2016 - 10:44am

I’m sorry!! I haven’t been here in a while! I’ve been really busy, but I’ve been praying for all of you!!

• Julianna on April 19th, 2016 - 7:04pm

My teacher isn’t so depressed however pray for some students in the class. They keep intruping his discusions and it is hard for some people to listen.
    Also, please pray for my sister. She is pregnant and I want her to have a healthy baby. It is a girl.

• Tigers10 on April 20th, 2016 - 4:49am

REESE: I’ll pray for your friend! I’m so sorry for her. Please give us all the updates. :[

• Tigers10 on April 20th, 2016 - 4:53am

Please for our unsaved naighbors to find Jesus.

• Elbert on April 20th, 2016 - 10:37am

I’ll be praying !

Same goes to you !

• Tigers10 on April 20th, 2016 - 12:28pm

JULIANNA: I’ll pray for you.
    ELBERT: thanks.

• Reese on April 20th, 2016 - 12:52pm

Hi! I have an update on my friend! We live in a small town so we don’t have any hospitals so they took her to the nearest hospital and they were thinking about hospatilizing her. Another close hospital ( who has better doctors) sent her home and told her to stay away from every body. They are hoping her white blood cell count goes up. They are thinking that it is some type of reaction the the antibiotics not necessarily an allergic reaction but some type of reaction. Cont.

• Reese on April 20th, 2016 - 12:53pm

Cont. I still don’t no any thing about the bump though. My mom is thinking that just because thy sent her home that it’s a good thing. Thank you all for praying and please continue to!

~ 😎 😀 Reese 😎 😀

• Julianna on April 20th, 2016 - 3:42pm

Reese, i’ll praying for you.
    Tigers19, Praying
    All, Remember that even if we go through hard times, God is with us. He will never leave you nor forsake you. I love that promise. Sing praise to the Lord. That’s somewhere in Psalms.

• Tigers10 on April 20th, 2016 - 6:48pm

JULIANNA: thanks for the encouragement, that just makes me feel happy even if I don’t really have any problems. =:)

• Reese on April 20th, 2016 - 9:02pm

Juliana- Thank you so much! I think it’s Psalm 23

~ 😎 😀 Reese 😎 😀

• marie on April 21st, 2016 - 11:43am

I have a bible verse on the wall in my room and it says…

Daniel 12:3

Everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and whoever has lead other to please God will shine forever like the stars.

• Julianna on April 22nd, 2016 - 3:35pm

No, psalm 100.

• Reese on April 22nd, 2016 - 9:53pm

Update on my friend! Her white blood cell count is going up! She hang had a fever for a few days and no rash! She is going to have another blood test on Monday and if it goes good I will get to see her! Thank you for praying and please keep on!

~ 😎 😀 Reese 😎 😀

• blue Phantom on April 23rd, 2016 - 8:03am

Sorry I have not been on this page in a while! I am praying for you guys! 🙂

Just to encourage you guys, there have been so many great testimonies in our church! Lots of people are being healed of cancer! Many years ago, there was a deaf girl (who is now married) who was healed in the church service. Some people do not believe in divine healing, but I will tell them that it is more real than sickness itself! I have seen it in action myself, and I am sure you guys have, too. 🙂

• GISELA on April 25th, 2016 - 7:21am

I’m praying!!

• Tigers10 on April 25th, 2016 - 9:16am

REESE: How is your friend doing?

• marie on April 25th, 2016 - 9:24am

Ok Everyone,
    Q. What is your favorite BIBLE verse??

Mine is James 3:17-19 or 2 Timothy 2:22 (lol. Lots of 2’s)

• blue Phantom on April 25th, 2016 - 9:55am

Everyone: I am praying for you all! I already posted that, but it didn’t go through!

Blog mods what in the world is going on?? Lots of my comments are not posting!

• blue Phantom on April 25th, 2016 - 12:29pm

Reese: Glad to hear it! 🙂

• Tigers10 on April 25th, 2016 - 12:51pm

At church we just finished a bible study on divine healing. My friends older sister had back problems but God healed her, but awhile ago she had a small injury, she is doing a lot better but she still needs prayer.

• Julianna on April 25th, 2016 - 3:55pm

Guys, an update on my sisters baby! I got to feel her kick and swim around. It was amazing! I also heard her heartbeat! Has anyone heard a baby’s heart beat or feel it kick?

• marie on April 26th, 2016 - 7:37am

I’ve felt a baby kick not the heart beat…:)

• Elbert on April 26th, 2016 - 12:09pm

How is your cousins with diabetes doing ?

Red Baron
    How is the girl @ your church with headaches doing ?

How is your teacher and teachers friend doing ?

How is the kid that got in the dirk bike accident doing ?

Happy Day 55
    How is your grandpa ?

How is your friend doing ?
    And how us your aunts, friends daughter doing ?

• blue Phantom on April 26th, 2016 - 12:25pm

Marie: I really like Psalm 103, but I don’t know if I could designate a fav! There are so many! 😉

• blue Phantom on April 26th, 2016 - 12:31pm

Julianna: I have with my younger siblings. It’s kinda weird but neat at the same time. I have a weak stomach so it also makes me a little queasy and light-headed to watch the sonagrams. lol :mrgreen:

• blue Phantom on April 26th, 2016 - 2:34pm

Has anyone ever heard of William Marrion Branham? He had a powerful ministry in the mid-20th centuries.

• Tigers10 on April 27th, 2016 - 6:18am

ELBERT: RED BARON is my brother so I’ll just answer your question because he doesn’t get on this chat place very often. The girl at our church is doing a lot better.

• marie on April 27th, 2016 - 8:52am

Thanks fro asking!
    My cousin with diabetes she is just used to it…
    when she gets prayer she doesn’t really take it seriously because she’s been prayed for so many times and she is still suffering with it… I feel really bad for her…

The guy that got in the dirt bike accident, I haven’t heard anything, so I don’t know any more details…:(

• leia on April 27th, 2016 - 9:25am

Marie, I don’t think I can pick a fav Bible verse… I love 1John 1:9, Psalm 55:22, 1Peter 5:6-7 and Acts 20:21 (I used to struggle with knowing if I was saved or not and I still do sometimes these verses help.).

• leia on April 27th, 2016 - 9:53am

Oh another one of my favorites is Proverbs 3:5-6

• elbert on April 27th, 2016 - 2:28pm

OK 🙂 glad to hear that !

Yeah, :'( keep me updated on both of them !

• Julianna on April 27th, 2016 - 2:54pm

Elbert, Thanks for asking! I don’t know about his friend. My teacher is ministering to him. Maybe with Christ in his life, things will be better.

• marie on April 28th, 2016 - 8:31am

Elbert, thanks!:)

• Reese on April 28th, 2016 - 9:36pm

My friend is doing a lot better they are just waiting for her blood cell count to go back up know, I don’t knew what the thing on her leg is though. I have not talked to my aunt in a whisk so I don’t know I how the little girl is.

• Gisela on April 29th, 2016 - 12:44pm

Praying for y’all!

• Tigers10 on May 3rd, 2016 - 8:57am

My sister just got her driving permit please pray for her to good on driving because I’m afraid if I’m riding in the car with her she will kill me or get in a wreck. Lol Just kidding I think she will do you good.

• Gisela on May 4th, 2016 - 11:12am

• Tigers10 on May 4th, 2016 - 11:41am

Oops I accidentally put you in my last comment. =:) 😳

• Tigers10 on May 4th, 2016 - 11:45am

GISELA: thanks. Do any of your siblings drive? Are you the oldest in your family? Are you an only child? Sorry to ask you soo much.

• Reese on May 6th, 2016 - 12:25pm

Updates- My friend is better! I am going to get to see her tonight! And I am so excited because I have not seen her I a month!
    The little girl with cancer though is not such good news she passed away on Saturday please pray for her parents and brothers and sisters.
    Thanks all!

~ 😎 Reese 😎

• Elbert on May 9th, 2016 - 12:52pm

That’s great news!!! Have an awesome time!!
    :'( 🙁 I’m soooo sorry for them :'( I will be praying!!!!

• Elbert on May 9th, 2016 - 12:56pm

Could y’all pray for me? Tomorrow I have an interview for a volunteering position at my library! I’m a bit nervous because this is my FIRST interview :]

• Julianna on May 9th, 2016 - 3:28pm

please pray for me. I am getting braces soon. I am nervous.

• Tigers10 on May 9th, 2016 - 3:35pm

REESE: I’m sooooooo glad that your friend is doing better! 🙂 I’ll pray for the little girls family. It’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad to hear that she died. 🙁

• Elbert on May 9th, 2016 - 5:57pm

I have braces. Do you have any questions?

• leia on May 10th, 2016 - 6:48am

Hey I’m praying for you guys!

• Tigers10 on May 10th, 2016 - 7:36am

JULIANNA: I’ll pray for you , my cousin said that it doesn’t hurt very bad to get braces, and that it only hurts a little the next few days after.
    ELBERT: Praying.

• leia on May 10th, 2016 - 8:51am

Hey guys a really good place to read in the Bible is Philippians. 😀 I have been reading it and it’s very encouraging.

• Elbert on May 10th, 2016 - 11:13am

Thanks!!! I let y’all know how it goes.

Same goes to you as it did to LEIA!! 🙂

• Julianna on May 10th, 2016 - 5:25pm

All, I went in for an appointant today. they took pictures of my teeth. I have another appointment this Friday.
    Elbert, How long have you have them on? What was it like to get them?

• Reese on May 11th, 2016 - 5:38am

Juliana- Braces aren’t that bad they only hurt for a few days after you get them adjusted. It also hurts if somebody bumps into you, that happened just the other day and I got a big cut, I have also had a baseball hit my mouth, and a shovel come up and hit my mouth so that’s no fun. But other than that… they’re not bad! Hope that helps!

Thanks to every body who has prayed!

~ 😎 😀 Reese 😎 😀

• Elbert on May 11th, 2016 - 11:06am

My interview went very well!!! Thanks for the prayers!!!

I got them the first week of March. I think I’ll have them on for two years! I doesn’t really hurt,but make sure to take Ibuprofen right afterwards!! Cause you will be sore!!! For a few days 🙁 I just takes a while to get used to them because your not used to haveing things on your teeth 😉 Are you getting full braces?
    Hope that was helpful!! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

• blue Phantom on May 12th, 2016 - 6:42am

Praying for you guys! 🙂

• Julianna on May 12th, 2016 - 3:38pm

Reese, Thanks. I figured I would have to take iv profin. I had to once when I pulled my last 2 baby teeth. I am going in tomorrow to get molds. You know probably what those are. I think I am getting full braces.

• Elbert on May 13th, 2016 - 10:33am

I think you were talking to me…. Yes, I know what those are!! Let me know how that goes!! OK! I only have the top row for now! Anymore questions?

• marie on May 13th, 2016 - 12:52pm

Julianna, i’m going to consultations right now, and they already took pics but were just trying to decide what place we want my braces done, I lost all my teeth about 4 years ago…

• Elbert on May 13th, 2016 - 6:30pm

You lost all your teeth four years ago?!?! I just this year lost my last tooth!

• marie on May 14th, 2016 - 8:26pm

Praying for everyone!!

• Julianna on May 15th, 2016 - 6:03pm

Elbert, Yeah. *blush* My computer is having some difficulties right now, so I have to type slow. I am going to have my braces put on june 17. That is the day before my sisters baby shower. Maybe I will get them in blue, since we are doing an under the sea theme.
    Marie, Nice. It wasn’t hard taking pictures. tell me how it goes with your braces.

• Black widow on May 16th, 2016 - 10:17am

Thank you everyone who participates in this Prayer Request, bible and AIO club!

~Black Widow aka @Marie

• Elbert on May 17th, 2016 - 12:19pm

Thats OK!! Fun!! How did the molds go? Is your sister and the baby doing well?!? Is it a boy or a girl?

• Black Widow on May 17th, 2016 - 1:40pm

Elbert, ya, I was really surprised too!

Julianna, I will!!

• Reese on May 17th, 2016 - 5:53pm

Hey every body! I would like to ask you all to please pray for my church right know, the pastor is retiring so we are looking for a new pastor. Please pray for the search committee to be wise and ask for Gods wisdom, and also pray for some body to have a calling to come out to our tiny town. Thank you guys!

~ 😎 😀 Reese 😎 😀

• Tigers10 on May 18th, 2016 - 10:50am

Hi. Someone in our church is going to have a heart bypass surgery. Please pray for him.

• leia on May 18th, 2016 - 2:51pm

Reese, will be praying are church is also looking for a pastor.

• leia on May 18th, 2016 - 2:52pm

Hey guys can you pray for me… I have a job interview on Friday and I am a little nervous.

• Black Widow on May 19th, 2016 - 8:35am

Leia, hope everything goes good!!!!

• Black Widow on May 19th, 2016 - 8:36am

Our church is also looking for a pastor!!!?

• leia on May 19th, 2016 - 11:41am

Nat, thanks! 🙂 I spoke with one of the managers from Chick-Fil-A and he set up a time for me to apply and talk to him… I am really excited but at the same time nervous!

That is weird that all three of our churches are looking for a pastor!

• Elbert on May 19th, 2016 - 11:57am

That’s awesome!! I want to work at a Chick-Fil-A!!! I know interviews are a little nerve racking!! 😉
    I bet you’ll do AWESOME!!!!

• Julianna on May 19th, 2016 - 3:22pm

Elbert, The molds went fine. They tasted like strawberry. Lol. My sisters baby is going to be a girl. I don’t want to mention her name, but she is doing fine. I am thinking of some baby shower games.

• Black widow on May 19th, 2016 - 4:24pm

Leia, when are you talking to your ‘manager’?
    or did you already do the interview? *fingers crossed*!

• leia on May 20th, 2016 - 9:03am

Nat, I just got home from the interview… I got the job!! I am sooo excited! 🙂

• leia on May 20th, 2016 - 9:03am

Elbert, thanks!! I got the job! 🙂

• Elbert on May 20th, 2016 - 11:18am

Cool! That’s OK!

Congratulations!!!! That’s awesome!! I knew you could do it!! 😉 was it easier of harder then you thought?

• Black widow on May 20th, 2016 - 11:48am

• blue Phantom on May 20th, 2016 - 10:18pm

Praying for y’all! Congrats, Leia! 🙂

• leia on May 21st, 2016 - 4:39pm

Elbert I was really nervous but it wasn’t that hard and the mangers we’re super nice! I’m going in for orientation on Wednesday. 😎

• leia on May 21st, 2016 - 4:39pm

Nat, thanks!! 🙂 I am super excited!

• Black widow on May 23rd, 2016 - 10:40am

Hey everyone, um… can you guys pray for me… I’m struggling with my faith in Jesus… I know he’s real and stuff but I just need prayer cause I feel alone, forgotten and that Jesus doesn’t know what I’m feeling right now… 1 any tips, and 2 please, I need encouragement…

2 Timothy 4:7

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith…

• Elbert on May 24th, 2016 - 9:50am

Do you know when you’ll start?

• TIGERS10 on May 24th, 2016 - 11:31am

BLACK WIDOW: Most Christians go through spirituel battles in life. I’ve felt like GOD isnt with me and doesnt hear me sometimes, but it might help to read your Bible. My dad said its good to tell your family if your struggling with something so that they can pray for you. I’ll be praying for you. please try to remember GOD is always with you.

• leia on May 24th, 2016 - 2:54pm

Elbert, I am going in for orientation tomorrow morning. Our building is closed right now for remodeling but it should be open in about a week. So probably as soon as it opens I will start working. 🙂

• leia on May 24th, 2016 - 2:58pm

Nat, you are definitely in my prayers. I know exactly what that feels like. Well the first thing I would tell you is that even when you feel alone and forgotten Jesus still is with you and hasn’t forgotten you. Feelings are tricky… it’s so easy to trust in God when everything feels good and we feel so close to him but then those feelings fade and we feel alone. But this is where true faith comes in you have to have faith in him even when you don’t feel it. I hope this helps.

• leia on May 24th, 2016 - 2:58pm

Nat, we can go to another page and talk more about this if you want.

• leia on May 24th, 2016 - 7:10pm

Nat, basically what I was trying to say is that our faith can’t be based on our feelings. I struggle with this a LOT. But GOD hears us and loves us no matter what. And yes like Tigers10 said read your Bible. BTW love the verse you posted. 🙂

• Black widow on May 25th, 2016 - 7:41am

Tigers10, thanks!! That helps! Thanks for praying for me!:)

Agent13 aka Leia, thanks also!! I feel better about that and I thank you fro praying for me and the encouragement!!
    Sure where do you want to meet?

~Black Widow

• Black widow on May 25th, 2016 - 7:43am

A13, we can meet at Eva, type it in at the search bar!
    first thing on the list!!
    It can be our encouragement/prayer/secret chat place!

~Black Widow

• leia on May 25th, 2016 - 9:37am

Nat, sounds great see ya there! 🙂

• Black widow on May 26th, 2016 - 8:51am

A13, thanks! I like that verse too!!:)

• Black widow on May 26th, 2016 - 8:53am

A13, but my fav verse is…

2 Timothy 2:22

Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

~Black Widow

• Julianna on May 26th, 2016 - 4:49pm

I am performing a song in my church. Please pray. I am nervous.
    By the way, my teacher is fine. I don’t question him about his friend, but he is a very helpful teacher, even when the class disrespects him. I try to say something kind to him every day, to make up for what one of the classmates say.

• leia on May 26th, 2016 - 6:42pm

Yes that is another awesome verse!

• TIGERS10 on May 27th, 2016 - 7:15am

Good morning! How is everyone? Today somebody in my church is having a heart bypass surgery please pray. =]

• Black widow on May 27th, 2016 - 8:18am

Tigers10, i’m praying!!

• aj on May 31st, 2016 - 6:02pm

Hello All!!
    Black Widow…everyone goes thru stages like this. It happened to me and all my siblings at about 11, my mom said it just a ton of mixed up hormones that lead to unwanted feelings. I even started feeling sick a few times in this time period… I finally talked to my parents and they helped me… I started a bible study with my mom thru Romans. It really helped!!

Hope this helps!

• aj on May 31st, 2016 - 6:03pm

And could you guys pray for this lady at my church? She has had lymmes disease for 7 years and sleeps once or twice per year… Technically she shouldnt be alive but GOD has mercy on her! Pray for healing as she is very tired and worn down from this!

• Black widow on June 1st, 2016 - 8:59am

I should advertise this place… this place is a door mat…

• TIGERS10 on June 1st, 2016 - 11:01am

hi 🙂

• Julianna on June 1st, 2016 - 12:56pm

My performance went awesome! I wasn’t bven nervous.
    Black Widdow, Lol.

• The kid on June 1st, 2016 - 3:51pm

Black Widow: I am here. Were you Marie before?

• TIGERS10 on June 2nd, 2016 - 7:36am

Im praying for everyones requests

• Black widow on June 2nd, 2016 - 8:34am

the Kid, yes, I was Marie, but I wanted to change it from my middle name to a character that I like in the Captain America movies and stuff…

AJ, thanks for the advice!! That exactly what my mom was saying… I will pray for the lady at your church…

• Black Widow on June 2nd, 2016 - 10:15am

Praying for everyone…. ??

• aj on June 2nd, 2016 - 11:18am

Yes only about two days… Your body starts to shut down after 2 or three weeks not sleeping, but she is still alive. She is the most joyful person I know. God’s light really shines thru her!

• Black Widow on June 2nd, 2016 - 7:26pm

AJ, I would be absolutely without a doubt EXAUSTED!!!?

• leia on June 3rd, 2016 - 8:35am

I’m still here.

AJ, I will be praying for her. Is your real name Anna? That is my real name too. 🙂

• TIGERS10 on June 3rd, 2016 - 9:46am

How could someone only sleep 2 times a year?!??!!!

• TIGERS10 on June 3rd, 2016 - 9:49am

The man at my church that was having a heart bypass surgery got home on Wednesday. He is doing pretty good but I havent heard much more than that.

• Julianna on June 3rd, 2016 - 2:03pm

Could you guys pray for my sister. She is pregnant and is having pains and problems. please pray that the baby is going to be healthy.

• Black widow on June 3rd, 2016 - 4:36pm

Julianna, praying!

• Julianna on June 4th, 2016 - 10:09am

The baby was born 10:23 on June 3!

• aj on June 6th, 2016 - 1:53pm

Boy or Girl? Congrats!!!
    And yes my real name is Anna. Not a huge fan of it, but it works…

• aj on June 6th, 2016 - 2:07pm

how old are you Anna?

• Black widow on June 6th, 2016 - 4:05pm

Julianna, congrats!!

• Black widow on June 6th, 2016 - 4:11pm

My best friend just had surgery on her tailbone… please pray for full recovery!!:(:(
    I’m going to see her in 2 days…
    Please pray!!!

~Black Widow

• Elbert on June 6th, 2016 - 6:49pm

SO exciting!!!!!! Tell her congratulations!!! 🙂

• Julianna on June 6th, 2016 - 9:35pm

Aj, It is a girl.
    Black Widdow, Thanks.
    All, I saw her today. She needs to stay in the hospital for 3 more weeks. But she is fine.

• aj on June 7th, 2016 - 8:29am

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

• Julianna on June 7th, 2016 - 8:35am

Elbert, She says thank you.
    Black Widdow, I am praying. I hope it all goes well.

• Elbert on June 7th, 2016 - 5:28pm

Is she cute!! 😉 🙂 I’m glad all is well!!!

• Julianna on June 8th, 2016 - 8:18am

Elbert, yes, she is so adorable. I can’t hold her, but I got to hold her hand and she is strong.

• Black widow on June 8th, 2016 - 3:32pm

Thanks everyone who prayed for my friend!!:)

• Gisela on June 9th, 2016 - 6:47am

I prayed!! I forgot to say so myself!! How is she?

• Black widow on June 9th, 2016 - 8:35am

Gisela, who r u asking?

Everyone, I might go c my friend today! I’m happy she’s ok but she won’t be able 2 run, be active or stuff that u use ur back for cause of her surgery….:(

• Julianna on June 9th, 2016 - 8:37am

I will tell you on the Chris Anthony podcast, jesella.

• Black widow on June 10th, 2016 - 4:17pm

Please pray again, my friend, her stiches didn’t stay in and she got an infection so they rushed her to the Hospital late last night…
    I saw her today and she’s sore but is getting better…
    #full recovery

~Black Widow

• Julianna on June 13th, 2016 - 9:47am

Black Widdow, I am praying. I have never had stiches but my brother once had them so he knows how your friend feels. At least she is getting better.
    verse of Encouragement
    All things work together for good to those who love God. Romans 8-28
    Sometimes, it doesn’t work out the way we want, but god can do something good out of every situation.

• Black widow on June 13th, 2016 - 10:40am

Julianna, thanks for the verse!!:)

• TIGERS10 on June 16th, 2016 - 8:45am

• TIGERS10 on June 22nd, 2016 - 7:41am

• Julianna on June 23rd, 2016 - 6:37pm

Hi Tigers10.

• Black widow on June 28th, 2016 - 9:39am

ok, does any1 have any encouraging verses 2 share??

• Skye on June 29th, 2016 - 8:20am

I like Philippians 4:6

• Black widow on July 6th, 2016 - 12:03pm

My fav verse is 2 Timothy 2:22!! lol. #lotsof2s!!

• Skye on July 7th, 2016 - 11:32am

BW: I like that verse, too. 🙂

• TIGERS10 on July 15th, 2016 - 7:55am

For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son,that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16 (KJV)
    I really like that verse it reminds me of how much our Lord loved us.

• Black widow on July 19th, 2016 - 1:07pm

T10, I agree…

Skye, cool!!:)

• evangeline on July 22nd, 2016 - 10:03am

please pray, I went to a waterpark yesterday and a little girl drowned! they said they got her breathing but she might have brain or other kinds of damage…
    They evacuated everyone from the water park and police arrived, ambulances and other people…
    Please pray…

• Girlpower3 on August 22nd, 2016 - 2:46pm

• Skye on August 25th, 2016 - 1:48pm

• Odysseygirl on September 1st, 2016 - 2:50am

Hi again! Julianna, you wanna be poasting buddies? That would be great!

• girlpower3 on September 1st, 2016 - 2:50pm

i have a prayer request. i’ve wanted to whittnes to a friend for a long time. but never had the courage to.please prayer God wil give me the courage to do so.I HAVE ONE MORE.i have a hard time choosing good friends.prayer for that to.if anybody is still here?~girpower3

• girlpower3 on September 3rd, 2016 - 12:25pm

anyone here????

• Elbert on September 9th, 2016 - 3:20pm

Hi! I’m here!

• evangeline on September 19th, 2016 - 9:15am

Hey Guys!

Girlpower3, u should!! its speaking the truth and giving hope to the non believers!:)

Love ur guys prayers and hopes! stay true to God and yourself! God Bless! ~Brandyn Marie #Evangeline

• girlpower3 on October 10th, 2016 - 3:15pm

hey lets make this a prayer place again.