Devotional: Fast As I Can

October 30th, 2010

After you’ve heard “Fast As I Can,” check out this devotional thought. (If you haven’t heard the episode, check out the Media Player. You can also find a station in your area.)

By Ashley Padgett

Whit said that fasting is “denying something the body enjoys in order to concentrate on something spiritual, like our relationship with God.”

I once decided to have a week long fast from Facebook, a website that I use to keep in touch with my friends. I realized that Facebook was becoming so important and time-consuming that my one-on-one time with God was getting shorter and shorter. I don’t think that Facebook is a bad thing (if your parents give you permission to use it!). For me, it’s a great way to keep in touch with the friends and family that I don’t get to see very often. But it was still making me forget to spend time with God. When I realized how sad it must have made God that I didn’t spend time with Him, I decided to log off of Facebook for a week, and use the time that I would be “Facebooking” to pray, read my Bible, or play with my younger brothers and sister.
At first it was hard! I felt a lot like Wooton and Matthew. Every time I’d start feeling bored, I’d want to log on and see what all my friends were saying. But as the week went on, I found myself enjoying the extra time with God and my family more and more. After the week was done, I was able to bring Facebook back into my daily routine without letting it take over all my free time.

Like the folks at Whit’s End learned, there are many things that I could fast in order to grow closer to God. Maybe you could fast desserts…I bet that would make your mom happy! Or how about a favorite TV show? Then you could set aside that half hour to spend with God.

How about fasting the snooze alarm? It’s easy to hit the snooze button and wait an extra ten minutes before getting up. But what if instead of using those ten minutes to lay in bed, you used that time to pray or read your Bible? There are lots of things that you could fast, and it’s different for each person.

Have you ever fasted something before? What did God teach you through that? If you do fast, be sure to post here and let us know what you learned!

353 Comments on “Devotional: Fast As I Can”

• HANNAH on October 30th, 2010 - 2:37am

I like the idea of fasting the snooze button. I use it every day and love my extra sleep. How much more wonderful would it be to spend that time with God! Thanks for this episode and idea.

Question: Eugene used a word at the end of the show I don’t know, in response to Connie’s “you’ll keep using two syllable words” Eugene answers (sounds like)
    “Endoubidily” What’s this word? Spelling and meaning?

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:34am

Well, I’ve fasted a few things before. I once fasted food for a whole day once, which wasn’t especially hard to me, because I don’t like to eat, but i’m weird that way :-). I’ve also fasted from video games for a week, and that’s fun. This summer I really realized i was spending too much time on the Computer, so i started having a longer devotional and doing more things and getting closer to God. I’m working on reading the bible the whole way through, and I even readt he entire “passages” series

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:39am

Fast as I Can Review Part 1

Well, we’re really starting to delve into the Album 52 season, with episode #5! This episode, I had to say i was looking forward to, ’cause fasting is an interesting topic, and i knew it would be funny. 🙂 And, i was right, this episode was incredibly funny, and i thoroughly enjoyed it! I laughed a lot, especially with Wooton, but my favorite scene was with Matthew Parker in the imagination station. I thought Will Ryan did a stellar perfomance as Thomas Jefferson…

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:41am

Fast as I Can Review Part 2

…and I thought he was awesome! I’m glad they approached the idea of fasting, because i don’t think they’ve ever written about that before. It’s a good topic to teach to us kids, ’cause most of us don’t know a lot about it. It was very enjoyable, and I’m glad they brought back one of my favorite characters – Mrs. Randolph 🙂 I thought Chris Anthony did a good job, but found it funny that she say’s her own name at the end of the show…? What’s up with that? …

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:43am

Fast as I Can Review Part 3

Also, when did Wooton get a duck? In between Album 51 & 52, I don’t really like the thought of Wooton’s pet duck, and just found it kind of silly. However, i will not yet judge it too harshly until i know more about this duck. That about does it for this review, but read Part 4… It’s a little interesting…

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:45am

Fast as I Can Review Part 4 – Special

Well, this isn’t a review of the show, but rather an experiment I’m going to try. From Saturday at 9:00 am to Sunday at 9:00 PM, I will not touch a computer or a video game system. I am going to fast the things that take up the majority of my time, and see what else i can do to bettr spend my time. Also, For a FUN fast, from 9 am to 9 pm today (saturday) I will not speak any words of over 2 syllables – yes really. I’m going to try it, and write how it went.

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:47am

Fast as I Can Review Pros and Cons

– Funny Fasts
    – Wooton did a good job
    – The displays sound interesting, wish i could see them.
    – Eugene’s speech

– Not sure if i like gertrude

Funny Note:
    The second person that asks eugene a question when he’s presenting his speech is none other than Rudy Hare!

Next Week:

Opposite Day

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:54am

Well, I’m signing out of the computer. See you in another 36 hours! Also, I’m gonna start in a few minutes saying 2 syllable words. what a day!

This is Odysseyfan#1 Signing out!

• wakingup2010 on October 30th, 2010 - 8:59am

I was not impressed quality of this episode. I’m just beginning to check out the new-gen AIO episodes, and so far, there hasn’t been anything that I’ve liked better than what they have produced in the past. The new characters are well enough, but the stories and biblical message have been sub-par compared to what they have done in previous episodes.

• nicole on October 30th, 2010 - 1:04pm

I thought that this was an pretty good episode

• farmgirl on October 30th, 2010 - 2:38pm

thank yall for this great and inspiring episode!! this ant exactlly an evertday event!!!

• Nick on October 30th, 2010 - 9:06pm

this has nothing to do with “Fast As I Can,” but does adventures in odyssey have an email address?

• Lisa on October 30th, 2010 - 9:22pm

Yeah! I’m the first one to leave a comment!!

• isabella on October 30th, 2010 - 10:22pm

hello i like to come on odyssey alot you guys are amazing people. my friend told me about you guys i went stait to my mothers computer and ask her for perishin she said yes i was happy and axided thanx bye.

• Lisa on October 31st, 2010 - 8:10am

• Wooten rocks on October 31st, 2010 - 10:27am

I really liked fast as i can because it was like an old odyssey with all my favorite characters. i really enjoyed Wootens fast though it was really great! but, does anyone know what the accident with the wiffle ball bat and surgery and Wooten was? if you do please tell me! thanks.:)

• Alia on October 31st, 2010 - 8:07pm

I really like these devo’s! Thank you AIO! (I have also listned to this episodes 4 times in one day..hehe)

• Anonymous on November 1st, 2010 - 10:38am

• Ann on November 1st, 2010 - 10:44am

I am getting used to the new odysseys but i do miss the old characters.

• Travis on November 1st, 2010 - 11:55am

Wow great devotional

• Fan on November 1st, 2010 - 4:57pm

That was the best newest A.I.O. episode I have ever heard. The writers did a good job for making this episode humorous. This episode is there best so far. Keep on seeking God’s choice in writing episodes!

• Kahlan on November 1st, 2010 - 7:05pm

I’m fasting Facebook right now!

• Odysseyfan#1 on November 1st, 2010 - 9:45pm

The word is “indubitably” and it means, “Definitely”. It’s a joke. 🙂

You can write to Questions@Whitsend.org

Wooton Rocks,

No one knows, no one will probably ever know.

Theyy have been replaced and phased out, etc. Sorry. This is a new odyssey era.

• deanna on November 2nd, 2010 - 8:41am

I thought it was a great episode but i have the same question as Hannah. I wasn’t sure what that word meant either. Maybe we will have to check the dictionary (like any of Eugene’s words are in there anyway) 🙂

• Sam on November 2nd, 2010 - 9:24am

Hey Hannah,

That word is ‘indubitably’ and it is the adverbial form of the word ‘indubitable’, which means ‘not subject to doubt, certain’.

Hope that helps.

• taliax177 on November 2nd, 2010 - 10:25am

That was so funny! ” Thank you God for those white things that nobody really knows the name of!” Great new episode!

• Barbie on November 2nd, 2010 - 2:31pm

to odysseyfan#1: i like your review. i also like your idea of only using 2 syllable words; but, i wouldn’t even be able to talk without thinking.

I’m gonna try fasting today …. idk what, but i will!

• Deanna on November 2nd, 2010 - 3:12pm

Hey Hannah and any other fans that were wondering about the word that Eugene used in response to Connie’s question “are you going to continue using 2 syllable words now?” in “Fast As I Can” I think i got the answer. I looked it up in the dictionary and this is what i got- Indubitably: it means Unquestionable. I Hope this helps you out. It helped me. I can understand an episode a whole lot better if i know what the words mean 🙂

• Junior on November 2nd, 2010 - 3:31pm

• Odysseyfan#1 on November 2nd, 2010 - 6:39pm

Well, I did both of my fasts and both are complete, and now i shall tell you what i thought.

Well, I had been playing a video game and i was on the very very last level when i went on this thing, so it was a little hard to resist playing it. However, i found alternatives, and it was pretty easy. We were pretty busy all weekend, so it was okay. Actually, I spent almost all day on Sunday at church, so that was great. it kept my mind off it.

• Odysseyfan#1 on November 2nd, 2010 - 6:42pm

The computer one was a little bit harder, ’cause when i’m bored, my first tendency is to go plop down on the CPU. But, I took the time i would be on the CPU playing outside – making an AWESOME Leaf pile! That was fun.

And now:

Yes, i copied eugenes fast and for 12 hours, i tried to never say a word over 2 syllables long. Just one thing to say about it. AUGH!! Yes, it was NOT fun. I will NEVER do anything like this EVER again!

• Odysseyfan#1 on November 2nd, 2010 - 6:45pm

It distracted from my other fast, and was just plain hard. I had 8 3-syllable words in that period, and i really didn’t enjoy it. So, i strongly discourage any one from EVER doing this fast. Also, it was a little unrealistic how Eugene never said a 3-syllable word. He didn’t speak slowly, or anything, and let me tell you from my experience, the way Eugene talked throughout the episode is very unrealistic. But, the fast is over now!

Fun experiment, but I’m never doing it again.

• Me on November 2nd, 2010 - 7:34pm

I have fasted from TV. I decided to fast from TV because I realized when I didn’t see anything that I liked, I kept looking for something to watch instead of just cutting the TV off.

It was not as easy as I thought it would be because I decided that watching my favorite shows on the internet counted as TV. While fasting I learned that I had also used TV as background noise when I wasn’t watching it, but doing other things.

I learned TV really isn’t important. Now I watch less.

• Abbie on November 2nd, 2010 - 9:23pm

This one was pretty cool…. i really miss the old odysseys. it ALMOST sounded like the past episodes. Although, one thing I liked about the old episodes was the variety of characters. It wasn’t just one character appearing in every episode. Now it seems that certain people (besides connie, whit and eugene)are in every episode. I’m not sure if my post makes much sense, but I’m just sayin what i think. But I still LOVE ODYSSEY!!!!!! thanks for everything you guys have done!

• Tabitha on November 2nd, 2010 - 10:32pm

I absolutely LOVE Odyssey. My husband and I were raised listening to it. No television. Just Odyssey 🙂 we still listen and love every minute!! I’m almost 22, and I have a 7 month old son.. I can’t wait for him to enjoy these wonderful stories! Thanks guys for giving us something to love! Keep up the good work!!

• a.m.y on November 3rd, 2010 - 8:54am

I thought it was kind of corny and I dont like Mathew Parker!

• h.y.m.a on November 3rd, 2010 - 9:01am

the new albums are all corny!

• Vict on November 3rd, 2010 - 11:02am

Yeah I like the orginal Whit

• Callie on November 3rd, 2010 - 12:05pm

What happened to Jared, and Trent? And, and the Barclys?

• Kelly on November 3rd, 2010 - 1:21pm

Wow! What a GREAT episode! Not only hilarious (all episodes with Wooten and Eugene in them are tremendously entertaining) – but the message was great as well. Spending more time with our really quite Amazing and Glorious Lord and Savior – YES! Bless you, and may all your obviously very hard work for the Lord be greatly blessed.

• Feiria on November 4th, 2010 - 3:06am

Amen! Great testimony. I fast in a similar way as i can’t do the food fasting due to my meds. So i do not read, watch or listen to anything that is not of spiritual value to me once every week. I find that this helps me to not get distracted by things of this world that are of no eternal value. It keeps me focused on the Lord and gives me a break from the stressful life that surrounds us everyday. I pray that the Holy Spirit gives me strength to focus on Him all the days of my life.

• Me on November 5th, 2010 - 11:40am

Hey It might sound wierd but I’m actully fasting Listening to AIO I realized that I listen to It about 5 or 6 times a day (It’s not wrong btu I didn’t ever have that much time with GOd) I’m Fasting AIO for a few friends to get saved

• Anonymous on November 5th, 2010 - 2:13pm

i am going to fast adventures in oddyssey. I dont like it as much as before

• lola on November 5th, 2010 - 7:53pm

How can one fast from food. I need food, or ill die lol. but ill try fasting from candy, since it was halloween a couple days ago

• SARAH on November 6th, 2010 - 10:22am

I fasted sugar for 3 months! It was really really hard. I loved the episode!

• Callie on November 8th, 2010 - 3:20pm

sometimes i don’t like fasting. but other times it encourages me

• Me on November 9th, 2010 - 6:16pm

U really shouldn’t fast something just because u don’t really like it or don’t mind giving it up for a week or whatever u really should put ur faith to the test and try something u THINK u can’t live without I know God will bless u for it. Oh an update about my fast. I belive God is on his way of saving the friends of mine that aren’t saved please pray that the will get sdaved

• meme on November 11th, 2010 - 4:28pm

if you see a post by MEME,it is not the same poster.please respond so i know that you saw.

• E.M. on November 14th, 2010 - 5:30pm

I thought “Fast as you can” was pretty good!!

• # 1 fan on November 22nd, 2010 - 4:42pm

yeah please!!!

• Elizabeth on November 22nd, 2010 - 4:46pm

“thought “Fast as you can” was pretty good!!

I REALLY WISH YOU GUYS AT AIO COULD BRING BACK THE OLD CHARCTERS!! I miss them sooooo much. Please listen to to your fans!!!! Bring back the old characters!”
    i soooooo agree E.M!

• SARAH on November 27th, 2010 - 6:05pm

Well sadly aio is probably not going to be able to bring back it’s old characters.Its going on to new stuff now.If they kept all the old characters it would be really boring.They would have to change them sometime!

• SARAH on November 27th, 2010 - 6:06pm

But i would looovveeee it if they brought the old characters again!!!!

• Mael on November 28th, 2010 - 7:14pm

Pretty please old charactors are calling for new albums!

• aio listner on November 30th, 2010 - 11:25am

Junior and Vict,
    In case ou’re still wondering where the old Whit went, well…to put it plainly, he went to heaven! I believe he went HOME in february of 2009.Yeah, I liked Paul Herlinger way better and still have not gotten used to the new whit.But i’m trying…

• aio listner on November 30th, 2010 - 11:28am

Oh, and by the way, Sarah,you didn’t really fast from sugar for THREE months or else you woulda died. One cannot live without sugar, unless you mean added sugars. Cause even milk and fruits have sugar.

• Peggy on January 27th, 2011 - 7:22pm

I think this is the best episode from Cause and Effect.

• Peggy on February 11th, 2011 - 5:30pm

This just felt more like an Odyssey episode than the other ones. I liked Eugene’s attempts to speak in two syllables or less!

• goo on September 15th, 2011 - 5:25pm

no but I feel like I need to I just dont know what.

• goo on September 15th, 2011 - 5:28pm

there I have an idea. I should fast the phone to onley 3 calls a week.:p <3!!

• josh on September 17th, 2011 - 2:57am

wooton rocks

• naomi 98 on November 18th, 2013 - 10:13am

And here’s the next clue!

What is an animal with wings and a beak called?

What is the house this thing eats from called? (It’s a two-part word, just enter the last one)

• 1of7 on March 15th, 2016 - 11:37am

Welcome to the homeschool chat room!

• GISELA on March 24th, 2016 - 9:34am

Hi, I am homeschooled!

• 1of7 on March 24th, 2016 - 10:31am

Does anyone here get spring break like public school systems?

• Elbert on March 24th, 2016 - 12:19pm

My dad is a teacher so we go with his schedule !! So this week we are on spring break !!! What about you ?!??

• starwarsfan8 on March 24th, 2016 - 12:38pm

I am homeschooled!! 😛 And no, I get Easter break, not spring break.

• marie on March 24th, 2016 - 4:43pm

Great club sis!!:) P.S. no break for us either…:(

• 1of7 on March 25th, 2016 - 10:56am

We got a long break at the beginning of the school year because my mom had my baby brother, so no, we have to catch up:)

• 1of7 on March 25th, 2016 - 10:57am

When does your school year end?

• DARCI on March 25th, 2016 - 11:29am

Hey, I’m home-schooled. 🙂

• GISELA on March 25th, 2016 - 12:14pm

Well, I guess it is sort of Spring break. We get Easter break, like Starwarsfan8. I have Holy Thursday (the Thursday before Easter) to the day after Easter to help Mom clean up after our party. My messy little cousins are great at making work!

• marie on March 28th, 2016 - 10:25am

We get Easter break as well!:) We take holiday’s off.

• luke on March 28th, 2016 - 12:21pm

homeschool rocks 😉

• Gisela on March 28th, 2016 - 12:27pm

When we finish our books! Lol. Maybe May or beginning of June…? Probably end of May.

• Elbert on March 28th, 2016 - 2:24pm

I don’t know :-). Whenever my dad is off :-). Though we will still do some school through the Summer 🙁

• blue Phantom on March 28th, 2016 - 6:10pm

I don’t get spring break, either, just Good Friday to today.

• 1of7 on March 29th, 2016 - 7:49am

Preach it!

• Gisela on March 29th, 2016 - 8:47am

@ Luke,

• luke on March 29th, 2016 - 12:16pm

yes we finish school about the end of may and we don’t get spring break. sometimes we do a little school in the summer.

• marie on March 29th, 2016 - 2:33pm

I am so glad I’m not in public school but sometimes even though you have lots of siblings it gets lonely…

• marie on March 29th, 2016 - 2:34pm

Luke, we do summer school a little too!:) (last year)

• Gisela on March 30th, 2016 - 6:48am

Do any of you do homeschool groups? On Friday, it’s a homeschool group!! It’s called author’s day and everyone writes poems, short stories, speeches, ect. I will be giving a speech I wrote about miracles Jesus performed!! This is a homeschool Christian group, so, yah.

• 1of7 on March 30th, 2016 - 11:20am

• The kid on March 30th, 2016 - 11:37am

Hi everyone! Is this a homeschooling blog?

• leia on March 30th, 2016 - 6:54pm

The Kid, you betcha. 🙂

• leia on March 30th, 2016 - 6:55pm

Marie, I know exactly what you mean. I am glad that I am homeschooled too but I do feel lonely a lot too. I have actually been struggling with that a lot lately… being lonely. 🙁

• 1of7 on March 31st, 2016 - 12:33pm

I know what you mean…?

• Tigers10 on March 31st, 2016 - 2:27pm

Hi I’m homeschooled. I used to go by the name CARTOONS but I really wanted to change my name. This is cool because all of us have something in commen. @LEIA I guess it can get pretty lonely being homeschooled but sometimes we go to are friends house from church to do school together it’s really fun.But when I’m at home all the time and don’t have any friends I get lonely.

• Gisela on March 31st, 2016 - 4:48pm

Yes, you can get lonely, but I am thankful for homeschool groups and this blog!

• Tigers10 on April 1st, 2016 - 4:05am

@ GISELA do you like to do speeches and stuff?

• 1of7 on April 1st, 2016 - 7:40am

Are you part of a co-op?

• Gisela on April 1st, 2016 - 10:44am

We had to cancel the Miracles of Jesus because my dad had a heart attack. Please pray for him all.

• Gisela on April 1st, 2016 - 10:45am

I am not sure what you mean about a co-op.
    @ Tiger10,

• leia on April 1st, 2016 - 10:50am

1of7, yeah I don’t really have many friends so I get lonely a lot. My best friend is my cousin but I don’t get to see her much. It is nice to have this blog to talk on though. 🙂

• Tigers10 on April 1st, 2016 - 6:01pm

GISELA: I don’t think I’d like to do speeches I get really nervous . 😳 Once at my church my children’s church teacher gave me a passage to look at and the next Sunday I had to teach as a Sunday school teacher.

• Tigers10 on April 2nd, 2016 - 6:35am

GISELA: I’m so sorry for your dad and your family :[ I’ll pray for your dad. How does it feel if your dad has a heart attack? Please give us all the updates.

• marie on April 2nd, 2016 - 12:08pm

Leia, I know what you mean… my best friends are a couple girls at my church…

• luke on April 4th, 2016 - 11:40am

homeschool is a blessing. 😉

• 1of7 on April 4th, 2016 - 12:47pm

The good thing though is that homeschooling is very flexible. I get do my homework whenever I want as long as I get it done!

• marie on April 4th, 2016 - 1:34pm

Luke, amen to that!:)

• 1of7 on April 4th, 2016 - 2:25pm

Oh yes.

• luke on April 5th, 2016 - 10:32am

1of7: yes I love being able to do school on my own schedule.

• marie on April 5th, 2016 - 10:53am

1of7, Yes! Homeschooling is very flexible!!:)

• leia on April 5th, 2016 - 11:31am

What is everybody’s favorite subject? Mine is History. 🙂

• Elbert on April 5th, 2016 - 12:31pm

Mine are probably science and history.

• leia on April 5th, 2016 - 6:35pm

Elbert, I used to like science but this year it has been horrible and I mean HORRIBLE! This is the kind of science book I would expect Eugene to read. lol 😀

• marie on April 6th, 2016 - 7:45am

Leia, my favorite subjects are probably English, History and reading if that counts…

• Tigers10 on April 7th, 2016 - 7:24am

My favorite subject is English I love diagrams, outlines, and many other things in Englesh. My least favorite subjects are History and Spelling. I like History , but when I take the test I forget most of the answers. :[

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 7:33am

Anyone here??….

• Tigers10 on April 7th, 2016 - 7:49am

LUKE: yes homeschool is a blessing.

• 1of7 on April 7th, 2016 - 8:12am

I like English, History, and ART! ART ART ART! Hahaha, that sounds funny if you say it three times fast!

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 8:13am

1of7, ROTFL!!:)

• marie on April 7th, 2016 - 9:23am

Tigers10, I LOVE spelling!!:)

• Tigers10 on April 8th, 2016 - 7:04am

MARIE: I don’t know how somebody could like spelling. It’s cool that we both like Englesh, I like reading to. The reason I don’t like history is because I don’t remember the answers to things on my test , but I really like learning about world wars. I’m reading a book on someone who was in a world war.

• Tigers10 on April 8th, 2016 - 9:23am

I got comment 115!

• leia on April 8th, 2016 - 10:15am

Oh I love spelling too! 😎

• marie on April 8th, 2016 - 11:08am

Leia, me and you are on the same train!! lol. (I love spelling too!)

• Luke on April 8th, 2016 - 10:01pm

Harrison ford is an old man

• Tigers10 on April 12th, 2016 - 8:32am

How could anyone like spelling?!?!!!!

• Gisela on April 12th, 2016 - 9:17am

My favorite subject is, spelling!!

• Tigers10 on April 12th, 2016 - 12:23pm

Ok I think everyone on here likes spelling but me, if you don’t like spelling I’m totally on your side.

• Tigers10 on April 12th, 2016 - 12:30pm

Here’s some things about me.
    I’m 10
    I love Language
    Me and my dad share a birthday 😎
    I love to be outside
    I like drawing cartoon people
    My fav color is lavender
    I love AIO!! 🙂

• 1of7 on April 12th, 2016 - 2:43pm

Join the club, booo on spelling! Booo! Booo! Okay I think I took it too far, it’s not that bad.

• marie on April 12th, 2016 - 3:46pm

Ok, now Gisela, Leia and me on the same train!!:)

• leia on April 12th, 2016 - 6:13pm

Sppeillng is aweisome!! Hmm I wondr if I sppeld that write? LOL

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 5:12am

Alright spelling is ok I guess , well actually spelling isn’t ok it’s horrible! I’m serious how could anyone like spelling ? I just don’t understand . :[

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 7:30am

What does everyone really like about homeschool?
    I like homeschool for a lot of different reasons.
    I’m glad that there isn’t any bully’s at home ,and I don’t have to walk to school. 😆
    If there was no spelling in school I’d be really happy . 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉 lol 🙂
    🙂 🙂 😎
    😉 😳 🙂 💡 😆 I love emojis !!! ❗ ! 😉 🙂

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 9:34am

LEIA: I dent think yuo speled thet write.lol 😆

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 9:37am

Hey we have a knew podcast yaaaaay!!!

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 10:01am

I have a spelling test. 😥
    Pray please pray for me!!!! ❗
    I guess spelling isn’t sooo bad I went a little overboard but I really dont like it.
    Still please pray for me to do good on it.

• Tigers10 on April 13th, 2016 - 10:11am

What does everyone want to talk about ? Besides spelling. Lol

• leia on April 13th, 2016 - 1:58pm

Tigers10, school related or just other?

• Tigers10 on April 14th, 2016 - 5:24am

LEIA: I guess anything. :]

• Gisela on April 14th, 2016 - 1:25pm

Aww, that’s terrible!! I love spelling!!

• marie on April 14th, 2016 - 1:44pm

• adventurer on April 14th, 2016 - 3:52pm

Speech is my favorite subject. 🙂 It’s thrilling!

• adventurer on April 14th, 2016 - 4:04pm

Tigers10: I love drawing people too! That’s what I do when I listen to Adventures in Odyssey. I like to draw them manga style sometimes also.

• 1of7 on April 16th, 2016 - 10:17am

Reading the Bible is a subject in school for me. I even get good trivia questions from it! Me, Gisela, Marie, and Elbert play Bible Trivia together! Type in ‘Trivia’ to play!

• 1of7 on April 18th, 2016 - 7:28am

Reading is by far my favorite subject in school.

• Tigers10 on April 18th, 2016 - 9:20am

My dad said that reading the Bible should be part of my school, so now I read three chapters in the Bible every day.

• Tigers10 on April 19th, 2016 - 4:47am

Good morning everyone.

• Gisela on April 19th, 2016 - 8:29am

Saxon Math is really confusing. This year, I’m in book 76 and I thought it was 6th grade!! I found out, it’s a review of 6th grade, but it’s still 7th grade. I’m in 7th math and everything else! I thought I was a year behind in math, but it’s just Saxon!! Yes!! I’m officially in 7th grade and I didn’t know it!! Lol. Last year, I was in book 65. Confusing, right?

• adventurer on April 19th, 2016 - 8:13pm

Gisela: Wow! That does sound confusing. I’m doing Saxon math right now too. I’m in Algebra. Ugh!!! I have always hated Math!

• Tigers10 on April 21st, 2016 - 7:37am

What’s Saxon? Is it a school curriculum ?

• 1of7 on April 21st, 2016 - 8:40am

I do Teaching Textbooks math…

• marie on April 21st, 2016 - 8:56am

I do 7th grade math…

• Elbert on April 21st, 2016 - 11:24am

I just started doing Math•U•See again .

• Elbert on April 21st, 2016 - 11:32am

Who like learning about Cells ?

• dolfin12 on April 22nd, 2016 - 9:00am

i do algebra

• Gisela on April 22nd, 2016 - 9:29am

Yes! Next year, I’ll be in 87. Yes, Saxon is a curriculum. Elbert, what you mean, Cells? My favorite subject is either grammer/language or history. I love writing historical fiction. 🙂

• Elbert on April 22nd, 2016 - 2:05pm

Cells as in plant and animal cells, and blood cells. Do you understand ? 🙂

• Elbert on April 22nd, 2016 - 6:30pm

What is everybody studying in history ?

• Gisela on April 23rd, 2016 - 11:05am

Lol, I thought you meant jail cells! I was thinking, What on earth? What’s to learn about jail cells?

• Gisela on April 25th, 2016 - 9:06am

American History. I am on World War 2.

• Tigers10 on April 25th, 2016 - 9:14am

ELBERT: I’m studying Englend in history right now.

• Tigers10 on April 25th, 2016 - 12:17pm

GISELA: I love learning about the world wars!

• 1of7 on April 25th, 2016 - 12:39pm

I use BJU (Bob Jones University) press history 6 curriculum…

• Elbert on April 25th, 2016 - 6:58pm

Haha 😀 LOL

• Tigers10 on April 26th, 2016 - 4:50am

1OF7: My friend used to use BJU.

• Gisela on April 27th, 2016 - 9:58am

Yah, I was confused. 😆 Lol!

• Tigers10 on April 27th, 2016 - 11:55am

Hey where is everyone?

• marie on April 28th, 2016 - 9:03am

I haven’t been here in a while…

• Elbert on April 28th, 2016 - 4:18pm

What is everybody studying in Science ?

• Tigers10 on May 2nd, 2016 - 9:24am

ELBERT: I’m taking an exam in science 🙁

• Tigers10 on May 2nd, 2016 - 9:28am

ELBERT: Science really isn’t bad so I’m not actually sad about my science exam.

• Gisela on May 2nd, 2016 - 12:10pm

I’m learning the weather. 🙂

• Elbert on May 2nd, 2016 - 12:50pm

😉 is it just us :'(

• Tigers10 on May 2nd, 2016 - 1:46pm

ELBERT: Well it’s not just me and you, but still there doesn’t seem to be very maney people on here.

• Elbert on May 3rd, 2016 - 11:40am

Does anyone do MobyMax ?

• Gisela on May 3rd, 2016 - 4:22pm

I’m here!!

• Tigers10 on May 4th, 2016 - 5:13am

ELBERT: I’ve never heard of MobyMax .

• Tigers10 on May 4th, 2016 - 6:30am

Nobody hardly ever talks on here I almost was wondering if we should advertise it again! Well I guess there’s a good amount of people on here ,but they just don’t talk much.

• Tigers10 on May 9th, 2016 - 12:22pm

Hello, where is everyone?

• Tigers10 on May 10th, 2016 - 7:40am

Hello, hi , good morning. Where is everyone!?!??!!!!

• Elbert on May 10th, 2016 - 11:22am

Hey!!! Just you and me……

• Gisela on May 10th, 2016 - 1:11pm

This is nuts. I can’t believe it’s just the three of us!

• Tigers10 on May 10th, 2016 - 6:11pm

I guess we’ll have to make the best of this.

• Tigers10 on May 11th, 2016 - 10:02am

Is everyone still here?

• Tigers10 on May 12th, 2016 - 5:17am

=:( where is everyone?!

• Gisela on May 12th, 2016 - 9:21am

I am here!! Tigers10, what is your fav subject? I like history and spelling.

• Tigers10 on May 12th, 2016 - 9:43am

Hello, o well maybe I’ll just give up it doesn’t seem like anyone is ever going to get on here.

• leia on May 12th, 2016 - 11:24am

Tigers10, wait! I am here. What do you want to talk about?

• Elbert on May 12th, 2016 - 2:59pm

What subjects do y’all do?

• Tigers10 on May 13th, 2016 - 5:43am

Yaaaay I’m sooo glad more people got on here!!!

• Tigers10 on May 13th, 2016 - 5:53am

ELBERT: I Do Bible, Spelling, penmanship,Englesh, History, science/health, Reading, and Math.
    LEIA: I’ll talk about anything I guess.
    GISELA: My fav subject is Englesh and my least fav subject is Spelling.

• Rey on May 13th, 2016 - 1:55pm

My favorite is either art or reading. (They’re not assigned to me though)
    Out of the things I actually had to do this year, my favorite was Reading comprehension.
    My least favorites are Math and Music.(like having to read music on a staff. Ï

• Gisela on May 13th, 2016 - 4:00pm

What has everyone been learning in history?

• Tigers10 on May 13th, 2016 - 6:02pm

GISELA: I’m glad that you made a link to this, now hopefully more people will get on.
    🙂 Katlyn =:)

• Elbert on May 13th, 2016 - 6:38pm

Awesome!! What is your favorite out of those?

• javi on May 14th, 2016 - 10:55am

I’m homeschooled:-)

• Tigers10 on May 16th, 2016 - 8:43am

When does everyone get off school? I will probably get done sometime in June.

• Elbert on May 16th, 2016 - 12:32pm

We are studying the Civil War!

• Rey on May 16th, 2016 - 12:49pm

Tigers10: I am finished!

• Rey on May 16th, 2016 - 12:52pm

Gisela: The last thing I learned in my His-story book was about the Louisiana Purchase.
    In 1803 the Purchase of Louisia a a na from France prompted westward exploration…
    Anyone do CC here?

• Tigers10 on May 16th, 2016 - 1:28pm

REY: wow your already done with school!

• Tigers10 on May 16th, 2016 - 1:32pm

ELBERT: My favorite subject is Englesh I also like Science.Englesh is still my very favorite.
    GISELA: I’m just starting to study world war um a well I kinda forgot which one.

• Rootbeer1 on May 16th, 2016 - 10:14pm

To:Everyone.hello.I live in Indiana I am 12 years old I am in 7th grade and My favorite subject is History and I love! watching documentaries about ww2 and ww1 now you might be thinking that I am stupid because I am a kid and I watch documentaries.ps I am home schooled.And I hate English,Science,Selling,but Math is ok I don’t love it but it is ok and you might think that I talk a lot sorry if I do by the way hello TIGERS10 where is RED BARON?

• Rootbeer1 on May 16th, 2016 - 10:22pm

Also to add to my comment I am a boy and I know some of you know that

• Tigers10 on May 17th, 2016 - 6:32am

ELBERT: I also like Bible because it is relaxing,and it gives a good start to the day.

• Tigers10 on May 17th, 2016 - 9:49am

ROOTBEER1: RED BAREN doesn’t normally get on here he normally just talkes on the normal podcast but I will tell him your wandering. I don’t think it’s dumb to watch documentaries I like watching animal documentaries and I also like to learn about world war 1&2 I think it would be fun to watch documentaries on it.

• dolfin12 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:10am

I am I seventh grade I am a girl r u ❓

• dolfin12 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:11am

I just read the comment I am a boy so never mind

• dolfin12 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:12am

I hate science, grammar/English, math, spelling is ok

• dolfin12 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:21am

EnglIsh is spelled with an I not an e

• Tigers10 on May 17th, 2016 - 1:42pm

DOLFIN12: lol I don’t even know how to spell my favorite subject lol. =:)

• dolfin12 on May 17th, 2016 - 2:27pm

lol soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny 😀 😛

• Rootbeer1 on May 17th, 2016 - 5:53pm

What should we talk about

• Rootbeer1 on May 17th, 2016 - 6:28pm

• Rootbeer1 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:23pm

• Rootbeer1 on May 17th, 2016 - 11:24pm

hello anybody?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/???????

• Rey on May 18th, 2016 - 5:00am

What is the subject everyone’s worst at? I am a horrible speller. If I didn’t have spellcheck, every other word would be misspelled!

• dolfin12 on May 18th, 2016 - 8:16am

does any one do NCFCA ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❗ ❗

• Tigers10 on May 18th, 2016 - 9:29am

ROOTBEER1: I’m here!

• Tigers10 on May 18th, 2016 - 9:32am

DOLFIN12: No I do not do NCFCA I don’t even know what that stands for.

• Tigers10 on May 18th, 2016 - 9:34am

Does anyone here do the Abeka Book school curriculum? I think someone already asked that,but I don’t know what anyone said.

• dolfin12 on May 18th, 2016 - 10:53am

ha ha that is me 😀 😀 😀 😀 🙂 :P: 😛 😀

• dolfin12 on May 18th, 2016 - 10:55am

NCFCA stands for national Christian forensic and communications association it sounds super fancy but it is just a speech and debate club
    I assume u r 10 right

• dolfin12 on May 18th, 2016 - 10:56am

it is for homeschool high schoolers

• Elbert on May 18th, 2016 - 12:12pm

Ha! I know spell check is a “life saver” 😉 😀 😛

• Tigers10 on May 18th, 2016 - 1:39pm

DOLFIN12: yes I’m 10

• Gisela on May 18th, 2016 - 1:52pm

Who is in seventh grade? I am.

• Rootbeer1 on May 18th, 2016 - 8:30pm

GISELA: I am in 7th grade

• Tigers10 on May 19th, 2016 - 9:47am

GISELA: I’m in 5th grade.

• Elbert on May 19th, 2016 - 12:18pm

I’m in 8th grade.

• Rootbeer1 on May 19th, 2016 - 2:02pm

GISELA: Why do you want to know what grade everyone is in?

• Tigers10 on May 19th, 2016 - 2:47pm

ROOTBEER1: Are you done with the Trinity Truth?

• Tigers10 on May 20th, 2016 - 8:25am

REY: The subject I’m worst at is Spelling to! Surprisingly I got 100% on the test I took in spelling yesterday. 🙂

• Gisela on May 23rd, 2016 - 8:36am

TIGERS10: I don’t know, I’m just interested.

• Black widow on May 23rd, 2016 - 10:43am

I hate math, but I’m doing pretty good… I’m hate fractions but I like doing decimals! lol.

• dolfin12 on May 24th, 2016 - 10:35am

I am in 7th but am skipping to 9th next year when we join a co-op

• TIGERS10 on May 26th, 2016 - 8:56am

Where is everyone??!?!! Hey I like this place and now nobody is even on here.

• Gisela on May 26th, 2016 - 2:31pm

People!! It’s just me and Tigers10!!

• Gisela on May 26th, 2016 - 2:32pm

@Black Widow,
    What?!? I love fractions!!!!

• Gisela on May 26th, 2016 - 2:33pm

You can be homeschooled in high school, but not collage.

• TIGERS10 on May 27th, 2016 - 7:10am

hi? Where is everybody? I don’t think anybody is on here but if you are please tell me.

• TIGERS10 on May 27th, 2016 - 9:04am

GISELA: I’m not very good at Math especially fractions. I love English especially diagraming. I don’t really like doing research reports though.

• TIGERS10 on May 27th, 2016 - 9:05am

GISELA: I’m glad your hear! 😉

• Black widow on May 27th, 2016 - 9:21am

Gisela, do you like decimals??

Tigers10, what’s your fav subject? Mine is recreational reading…

• Black widow on May 27th, 2016 - 9:21am

if that’s a subject…

• Tigers10 on May 27th, 2016 - 3:40pm

BLACK WIDOW: My fav subject is English. I don’t do good at all in Math even though I like it okay.

• Gisela on May 30th, 2016 - 12:55pm

@Black Widow,
    Love decimals!! (But they’re honestly soo easy). 84543.384 + 38443333.28333
    I just wrote random numbers!! 🙂

• Gisela on May 30th, 2016 - 12:58pm

Grammar Tip!
    Snuck is not a word. Sneaked is the proper word. That’s probably something some of you didn’t know!! #Easybutunknown

• Gisela on May 30th, 2016 - 1:03pm

Ugh. I hate diagraming. It makes my head spin. I’ve been diagraming entire sentences a lot lately. Diagraming the adverbs are easy. Adjectives are easy as well. My brain goes crazy when I stuff a lot into it!!
    Has anyone taken their big test of the year? I have. I took half of it Thursday and the other half Friday. I usually get a good grade. I mean, I’m in 7th grade but it feels like 6th grade or 5th! I can’t wait to get the results back. Last year was a good testing year. Pretty easy. 🙂 😉

• TIGERS10 on June 1st, 2016 - 11:00am

GISELA: I love diagraming entire sentenses even though its pretty hard.I knew that snuck was not a word but when I was at my friends house my friend said he sneaked and after that he said that he thinks snuck sounds better even though its wrong. O, even though I love English I dont put my apostrophes and stuff because it takes too much time on the computer.

• 1of7 on June 1st, 2016 - 1:53pm

Wow! That decimal equals 38,527,876.7! Whew! That took awhile!

• Gisela on June 1st, 2016 - 3:41pm

Well, congratulations on doing the decimal!

• Gisela on June 1st, 2016 - 3:42pm

Okay! Still, you’re using capitalization!

• TIGERS10 on June 2nd, 2016 - 10:29am

• Gisela on June 3rd, 2016 - 7:26am

Here! Here! LOL What’s your favorite subject? I like history! That way I know cool stuff about the time period. I like English too. 😎

• TIGERS10 on June 3rd, 2016 - 9:44am

GISELA: I like learning stuff in history especially ww2 but I can never remember the dates and names of people.English is my fav subject even though I dont think its really very necisary to learn. I dont think I spelled necisary right but who cares. 😎

• Tigers10 on June 6th, 2016 - 9:41am

Hi. Gisela?!

• Elbert on June 7th, 2016 - 12:12pm

Does anybody do Apologia?

• Gisela on June 7th, 2016 - 1:38pm

Nope. I’ve never heard of it, actually. 🙂
    The dates are the hardest parts! The date I remember the best is December 7th, 1941. It was the attack on Pearl Harbor.

• Tigers10 on June 9th, 2016 - 8:45am

GISELA: Sorry for not being on here for a while.

• Tigers10 on June 10th, 2016 - 7:33am

Hello…?! GISELA

• Gisela on June 11th, 2016 - 11:17am

Hi, Tigers10!!

• TIGERS10 on June 14th, 2016 - 9:41am

YA your here here GISELA!

• TIGERS10 on June 15th, 2016 - 10:05am

What should we talk about?

• TIGERS10 on June 16th, 2016 - 7:57am

• Skye on June 16th, 2016 - 10:16am

Hi! So… What should we talk about??
    Who should Connie get married too?

• Tigers10 on June 16th, 2016 - 6:03pm

SKYE, Maybe Jason hmm or her old boyfriend Jeff maybe Penny’s old boyfriend I think they might do good together. I think if AIO has Connie get married they will make her get married to someone we wouldn’t expect.

• Skye on June 17th, 2016 - 3:45pm

I like Jeff now that he’s a Christian.

• Elbert on June 18th, 2016 - 5:08pm

Have any of y’all heard/learned about Caroline Quarlls? If not you should! 🙂 😉

• TIGERS10 on June 20th, 2016 - 10:01am

SKYE: I like Jeff now to.

• Skye on June 20th, 2016 - 4:19pm

I’ve never heard of Caroline Quarlls. Who was she?

• TIGERS10 on June 21st, 2016 - 8:21am

SKYE: Ive never heard of her eather!

• Elbert on June 25th, 2016 - 10:06am

Just look her up! 😉 🙂

• Tella on July 9th, 2016 - 6:43pm

Hello any body here.I,my HOMESCHOOLED.YES yeah!!!!! OK

• Skye on July 11th, 2016 - 3:15pm

I’m here

• Tigers10 on July 12th, 2016 - 8:01am

• Skye on July 13th, 2016 - 11:50am

Hi. This is the time when everybody says “Hi!” Lol. 🙂

• Gisela on July 14th, 2016 - 9:24am

I learned about the Trail of Tears recently. SO SAD! Those poor Indians! They were becoming Christians, living like white settlers and then all of a sudden BAM! Gold. Those settlers hurt innocent people for some silly gold!! IT WAS GOLD! Humans are worth much more than gold! I just think what those settlers did was totally wrong!

• Gisela on July 14th, 2016 - 9:24am

Hi! (LOL).

• Skye on July 14th, 2016 - 10:12am

I’ve never heard of The Trails of Tears 🙁 It sounds sad. What you said reminds me of Britt Nicole’s song ‘Gold’.
    You’re worth more than Gold! 🙂

• TIGERS10 on July 15th, 2016 - 7:43am

Hi 😆

• Tella on July 16th, 2016 - 3:22pm

I,m sorry for trying to start a new homeschoosing plog .nobody had been here for so long. I will not post any more. BYE???

• Elbert on July 19th, 2016 - 5:40pm

No!!!! Don’t go!! 🙂 🙁

• Skye on July 21st, 2016 - 11:23am

He probably went. Tella, I mean. Oh well.

• GISELA on July 28th, 2016 - 7:38am

Hi! (everyone says hi back. LOL).

• tella on July 29th, 2016 - 3:31pm

I have not been here in a long time.yet nobody cared.i will leave and this time I mean it:(

• Skye on August 3rd, 2016 - 9:41am

No!! Don’t leave, Tella!! Oh, well! :mrblue:

• jamie on August 5th, 2016 - 7:02am

hey,everybody .new here,but where did everyone go????

• Elbert on August 5th, 2016 - 10:39am

No!!!! I was sad that u left! :`( Come back!!:D

• skye on August 6th, 2016 - 1:02pm

I’m here!! Too bad Tella went. I hope he comes back!!

• Elbert on August 9th, 2016 - 10:12am

Yeah, he doesn’t give us a chance! 😉 😳 ;(

• Skye on August 12th, 2016 - 3:46am

He went because nobody was here. Nobody was here because only a couple people know about this place.

• Brooke on September 2nd, 2016 - 9:51am

hey guys I homeschooled too! how about we get this thing back up we can advertise it on other podcasts and clubs!

• girlpower3 on September 2nd, 2016 - 10:10am

@brooke. sounds like a great idea I will advertise!!!

• Skye on September 2nd, 2016 - 12:51pm

Hey, Brooke! That’s a great idea. Let’s see if we can get some people here… Hmm, I ask around!

• Brooke on September 3rd, 2016 - 8:03am

K girls sounds like a mission I’m on it too!

• Elbert on September 6th, 2016 - 5:00pm

I posted two posts telling kids about this place!

• Skye on September 7th, 2016 - 8:47am

Great! So has any of you guys started school yet? I started a couple weeks ago. Today is most peoples first day! Any one started school today?

• girlpower3 on September 7th, 2016 - 9:09am

who’s started school?i have it’s going great!!!

• Elbert on September 7th, 2016 - 10:34am

I started a week or so ago.

• Skye on September 7th, 2016 - 12:16pm

Are you homeschooled?
    Guys, can we change this so it is a school chat place instead of a homeschool chat place?

• Brooke on September 7th, 2016 - 12:49pm

I haven’t just yet, lol.. I am going on vacation first, had to get the last vacation of the year out before starting school, and when the baby is born… well let’s just say it would be hard to take a vacation.. so we will go soon before all that happens. Anywho.. I’ll be ordering eighth grade soon.. I do Abeka English, Spelling, Literature, History, and Geography. I do Mathusee Math, and AIG Science. How about you guys?

• Brooke on September 7th, 2016 - 1:33pm

What does everyone struggle with the most? I think for me it is probably History, ESPECIALLY THE DATES lol they are sooooooo hard! The only one I don’t end up scratching my head on is July 4th 1776! lol

• sue denim on September 7th, 2016 - 10:14pm

Hey do any of y’all do cross country?

Brooke: For me it is spelling. I do Abeka Math, Mystery of History, Apologia Science, and some other ones that I can’t remember at the moment. What is your favorite subject? Mine is History.

• girlpower3 on September 8th, 2016 - 6:54am

@sue denim.what grade are u in.i’m in 7th.

• Gisela on September 8th, 2016 - 8:29am

I started a about three weeks ago. Yesterday I learned about Herman Cortesnand the Aztec Indians. And for the first time I recently listened to the Cross of Cortes!
    I love history, just SOMETIMES I do forget the dates.

• sue denim on September 8th, 2016 - 9:07am

GIRLPOWER3: I’m also in seventh

• Brooke on September 8th, 2016 - 9:36am

Of Coarse Skye! I thought the same thing after I advertized it as a “Homeschool” place 🙁 I felt bad… wasn’t thinking 😳 😮 🙁 😥

• Brooke on September 8th, 2016 - 9:40am

No, I don’t do cross country, I have a friend who does though…

• Brooke on September 8th, 2016 - 9:52am

My favorite subject is Math or Science.. or Literature.. ahh idk lol everyone thinks I’m crazy but I like school! lol 🙂 My mom said I’ve always had a thing with Spelling I don’t usually struggle with it… funny Gisela I like Just recently listened to the Cross of Cortes to! Its probably because it was on the radio lol… I am almost in eighth grade I have a few lessons to go through in seventh after vacation, then eighth grade here I come!

• Elbert on September 8th, 2016 - 11:56am

I do math u see.

I’m fine with changing it to a school chat place!

• Brooke on September 9th, 2016 - 7:54am

You have got to be kidding me! lol that’s funny! I should have known you would lol… I don’t think there is anything we don’t have in common! lol

• Elbert on September 9th, 2016 - 3:27pm

Haha! True…what book are u doing?

• Rey on September 10th, 2016 - 12:33pm

Anyone do Classical Conversations? (It’s a homeschool group for those who don’t know) I’m in Challenge A this year.:)

• Rey on September 10th, 2016 - 12:35pm

Brooke: I struggle with math, (because I don’t put enough effort in.) and I am just naturally a horrible speller!;)

• sue denim on September 10th, 2016 - 8:56pm

Hey y’all,
    Since us homeschoolers don’t participate in Bring your Bible to school day.
    What do y’all think about praying for the people who are?

• sue denim on September 10th, 2016 - 8:59pm

hey y’all,
    since us homeschoolers don’t participate in Bring your Bible to school day.
    What do y’all think about praying the people that are?

• Gisela on September 11th, 2016 - 12:32pm

I meant Hernan Cortes not Herman Cortes…

• girlpower3 on September 12th, 2016 - 9:59am

I think making it a school chat place is a great idea. because home and public schooled kids often misjudge one another.

• Brooke on September 12th, 2016 - 12:15pm

Sue Denim, Wonderful idea count me in! is there anyone here who will be participating in it? My sisters b-day is October 6th… lol

• Brooke on September 12th, 2016 - 12:21pm

Elbert I actually do a few… Grammer and Composition I, Of People(Literature), History of the World, and Vocabulary Spelling and Poetry I (all 7th grade) will be moving to 8th grade soon..

• Brooke on September 12th, 2016 - 12:29pm

Rey, your being to hard on yourself 🙂 lol I was terrible at math but mathusee and Mr. Demme (the teacher) made it sooooo much easier! There are a lot of cool tricks he shows you to remember it! It worked for me! It makes it fun!

• Elbert on September 12th, 2016 - 1:11pm

Cool! What math u see book are u doing?

• Didithedad on September 12th, 2016 - 2:09pm

Hello People.

Yea I am new(ish) here…Two or so years ago I was a major poster here…Well I heard of this chatroom and decided that I may join you guys for awhile…I too, am a home schooler. Well, kinda. If it takes awhile to reply its because I am really overloaded with stuff now.

• Lauren on September 12th, 2016 - 3:01pm

my fave subject in homeschooling is probz vocabulary or spanish.

• Brooke on September 12th, 2016 - 4:07pm

ooopss lol Pre-Algebra, I keep reading everything wrong oops!! 😳 😕 🙄

• Brooke on September 13th, 2016 - 6:12pm

Welcome back DiditheDad!
    Lauren, I would love to learn Spanish I know a bit, but not much….
    Adios Amiga!

• Elbert on September 14th, 2016 - 3:07pm

• sKYE on September 15th, 2016 - 10:27am

I am learning Spanish this year as well.

• Elbert on September 15th, 2016 - 11:34am

Nice! What are u using to learn Spanish?

• sue denim on September 15th, 2016 - 12:36pm

I”m also leaning Spanish though I’m taking a break right now

• evangeline on September 19th, 2016 - 8:41am

Ah Spanish? I’m taking that this year too… I’m also doing astronomy!!!:)

• girlpower3 on September 20th, 2016 - 10:22am

do any of u’s live in wisconsin

• sKYE on September 21st, 2016 - 10:51am

I am using the Spanish for Children Learn More than how to order a taco. Anyone using that??

• adventurer on September 22nd, 2016 - 12:39pm

I am learning Spanish this year too, with Switched on Schoolhouse. 🙂

• Brooke on September 22nd, 2016 - 3:25pm

Evangeline, Cool!
    Adventurer good to see you here!
    so has anyone ever made a comepletely goofy mistake on a assignment? lol I have on time In 6th grade I was revewing plurals and Iwrote Moose as Meese thinking Geese 😳 😛 and there was another time in penmanship I was Writing a Proverb in cursive when I was distracted and wrote: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get oatmeal.”! woops! 😳 😆 😕

• Didithedad on September 26th, 2016 - 5:45pm

Sorry I am taking so long to reply, I have been busy.

@Brooke, Why thank you!

• Tiger-lilly on September 28th, 2016 - 12:21pm

Hi! I am homeschooled. Is this a club?

• Tiger-lilly on September 28th, 2016 - 12:25pm

I am 11

• girlpower3 on September 29th, 2016 - 10:29am

brooke,you have same books I do!!

• Tiger-lilly on September 30th, 2016 - 8:04am

What’s new?

• Skye on September 30th, 2016 - 1:21pm

Welcome, Tiger-Lilly
    This is a school chat place. You can join if you want

• sue denim on September 30th, 2016 - 8:16pm

I improved my running speed by thirty seconds
    P.S. I’m doing X-Country

• Elbert on October 4th, 2016 - 3:23pm

Cool! I’m not good at running 🙁 😳 What is ur fastest mile?

• Sue denim on October 4th, 2016 - 5:51pm

Elbert: I’m not that good at running either but I’m getting better.
    My fastest mile I think was 10min.

• Tiger-lilly on October 5th, 2016 - 11:37am

Skye: hi, thank you for your welcome! Is Skye your real name? Have you read the Penderwicks? Is that where you got it?

• Elbert on October 7th, 2016 - 11:09am

Sue Denim
    Nice! A boy at my church can do a mile in five minutes! 😉 BTW, r u a OAClub member?

• sue denim on October 7th, 2016 - 4:23pm

Yes, I have the same user name AKA suedenim
    yesterday we had a meet but it was mostly hills so I think I might be getting shin splints again. do you do any running?

• sKYE on October 11th, 2016 - 4:56pm

Skye is not my real name. I love the Penderwicks, but that is not where I got the name Skye from. 🙂

• Tiger-lilly on October 12th, 2016 - 11:37am

Skye: cool!

• Tigers10 on October 13th, 2016 - 8:05am

Hi …………………………….bye

• SMAP on October 13th, 2016 - 10:15am

Hello,i have a”Q” for homeschoolers . how do u make friends .PLEASE COMMENT!! 🙂 ~SMAP

• Tiger-lilly on October 13th, 2016 - 10:56am

I am homeschooled. I make friends at orchestra, church, and summer camp.
    Oh, and here!! 😉

• Elbert on October 14th, 2016 - 9:22am

Sue denim
    OK. I’m Mom05 on the club. No, I don’t do any running. The boy I was talking about is also on the Club 😉 😳

I make friends with neighbors and w/kids a church. So, join more clubs or such 🙂

• M on October 17th, 2016 - 7:00am

I make friends at church, book club, and cheerleading.

• sue denim on October 17th, 2016 - 2:43pm

I make friends at… Church, X-Country, Harp Ensemble (orchestra for harps), Co-op (I have 2), Choir, 4-H, my neighborhood, Camp,…….. etc.

• girlpower3 on October 18th, 2016 - 2:05pm

I make friends at church,youth group,neighborhood,camp and sports

• Skye on October 19th, 2016 - 9:01am