Actor Paul Herlinger (former voice of “Whit”) explains the mystery of vocal foley and his experiences in Odyssey
October 20th, 2009
Actor Paul Herlinger and executive producer Dave Arnold talk about acting in New York, escape from Europe, the mysterious process of vocal foley, and surprise listeners on a train.
- Enter the Passages Art Contest. Hurry! We need to hear from you by Saturday.
- Check out the Plugged In podcast to hear reviews of the latest movies and more!
- Listen to “Passages, Darien’s Rise, Part 5” in the Media Player.
- Read a devotional about Part 5 and send us your thoughts.
- Get Darien’s Rise now and hear all nine parts!